Smackdown vs Raw 2011

jrtdot

So, I've never uploaded music to my 360. Can I just burn a cd with the themes I want and rip it on there? Is it that simple?

You have to put each song/theme into a seperate playlist for it to work on SVR. then you can access each theme via the user playlist option in CAE.

I think 360 has a way to directly transfer music from PC to 360 through your network, but burning a CD is probably easier.

You can play it through network but you can't create a playlist easily.

i accidentally made a couple but have no idea how and they were just random tracks that I'd never use.

Edited by Rocky Feller

Finished all the RTWM's (only did the CAW for the Taker one). Slight spoilers regarding them:

I found Jericho's to be the weakest. It was a rehash of a feud that I didnt care for. There were some nice things in it, like getting my first side-mission kind of thing of stealing the belt and making off with it before Rey or HBK can stop me. Other than that it was forgettable.

Cena's was alright. Simple and it turned the Orton/Cena feud into something for MVP as well.

Rey's was nice as it gave me options, whereas the other ones I didnt really feel like I was given much option for the most part. Getting to choose what to do at certain times and getting two paths to go down is something I wish they could incorporate more into the RTWM feature.

Christian's and Taker's I liked the most. Christian's had a good bit of nostalgia with the Edge stuff, the breaking of the fourth wall was great, and I had fun with the matches/storyline. Seeing Edge and Christian together was great, as were all the old shticks from their routine being thrown in. Taker's was supernatural/goofy, but I enjoyed it a lot. I dont mind the way it ended, as I wasn't expecting it to end on some majorly epic highnote or anything. I liked how goofy it was just because it felt like something that would happen in a feud involving Taker. The whole Lost Souls Battle Royal week was creepy but so good at the same time.

Really love that they got rid of season mode in favor of the RTWM mode. It feels a lot better to have storylines for certain people than having a path for everyone to use. I also like that the CAW actually talks now, rather than everyone else talking, and your CAW only having subtitles.

Having some fun in the Highlight Reel thing, creating a few entrance trons for CAWs I have. Limited options, but it is a great feature, especially when it is for something you really won't see all that much during entrances.

Going to try downloading some CAWs. Anybody have recommendations as far as CAWs/CAW makers go?

Edited by Vitamin E

I failed at Bragging Rights and forgot to save before I turned off so as a result CM Punk didn't lose his title to Swagger.

on Raw: Cena turned heel and beat Edge down before the tables match that Edge won.

on another Raw: Alberto Del Rio, AJ Styles and Mike Knox vs Cena - Anyone want to take a stab at who won?

on Superstars: My CAW and Big Show vs Mike Knox

the very next week on Superstars: Total Nonstop Awesome (Christian and AJ Styles) vs Mike Knox

Poor Mike Knox's beard. :(

at Survivor Series -

Koslov obliterated Evan Bourne in the US title match

Truth and Wisdom once again retained the Tag titles against the Hart Dynasty.

My CAW finally got a shot at McIntyre and won the IC title.

Melina won back the Diva's title in a 3-way ^_^ with Natayla © and Maryse

Sheamus beat Orton in a Ironman match.

and Big Show set Punk on fire and won the World Title.

so the game created tag team of myself and Big Show (the KO-Tap Out Connection) had a really good night :)

Cheesy tag team names for the win!

Have completed my roster update and will reorganise my roster to reflect the current.

I even found some decent Usos but were labelled ******** so I'll have to fix those.

Decided to get the whole of NExus from one guy so they at least all have the same logo.

Let us see where the Universe leads me.

Before I started (After fixing the rosters) I only made 1 major roster change...

ALL DIVAs were moved to RAW so that they would only challenge for the DIVAs belt and not the Womens

Looking at the results and challengers it seems to have worked.

Backlash

• United States Championship: Daniel Bryan© def. Evan Bourne
  • WWE Unified Tag Team Championship: The Hart Dynasty def. Nexus©
  • WWE DIVAs Championship: Michelle McCool© def. Beth Phoenix
  • Intercontinental Championship - Falls Count Anywhere: Dolph Ziggler© def. Christian & Drew McIntyre
  • World Heavyweight Championship - Last Man Standing: Kane© def Undertaker
  • WWE Championship - Triple Threat: Randy Orton© def. CM Punk & John Cena
    Extreme Rules
    • Intercontinental Championship: Dolph Ziggler© def. Christian
    • Unified Tag Team Championship - Falls Count Anywhere: The Hart Dynasty© def. Nexus
    • WWE DIVAs Championship: Beth Phoenix def. Michelle McCool©
    • WWE Championship - Extreme Rules Match: Randy Orton© def. John Cena & CM Punk
    • United States Championship - Ladder Match: Daniel Bryan© def. The Miz
    • World Heavyweight Championship - Extreme Rules Match: Undertaker def. Kane©
      The Bash
      • Intercontinental Championship: Dolph Ziggler© def. Christian
      • Unified Tag Team Championship: Legacy def. The Hart Dynasty©
      • WWE DIVAs Championship - Triple Threat: Michelle McCool def. Beth Phoenix© & Kelly Kelly
      • United States Championship Match - Championship Scramble: Daniel Bryan© def. The Miz, Evan Bourne, Yoshi Tatsu & Sheamus
      • WWE Championship - Last Man Standing: John Cena def. Randy Orton©
      • World Heavyweight Championship - Inferno Match: Kaval def. Undertaker©
        Night of Champions
        • Unified Tag Team Championship: Legacy© def. The Hart Dynasty
        • United States Championship: Daniel Bryan© def. The Miz
        • *WWE DIVAs Championship - 4 DIVA Battle Royal: Michelle McCool© def. Beth Phoenix, Natalya & Layla
        • Intercontinental Championship - Last Man Standing: Dolph Ziggler© def. Drew McIntyre
        • *WWE Championship: John Cena© def. Wade Barrett
        • World Heavyweight Championship - Inferno Match: Kaval© def. Undertaker
          *Swapped in the WWE Championship Match & DIVAs match for random singles matches
          SummerSlam
          • Unified Tag Team Championship: The Hart Dynasty def. Legacy©
          • United States Championship - Triple Threat: The Miz def Daniel Bryan © & Sheamus
          • WWE DIVAs Championship: Michelle McCool© def. Beth Phoenix
          • Intercontinental Championship - Last Man Standing: Dolph Ziggler© def. Drew McIntyre
          • WWE Championship - Inferno Match: John Cena© def. Daniel Bryan
          • World Heavyweight Championship - Inferno Match: Kaval© def. Undertaker
          • World Heavyweight Championship - MitB Cash-In: Kofi Kingston def Kaval©
            Post SummerSlam Changes.
            UnderTaker is now on a recovery Hiatus. I decided to do it as 3 straight Inferno match losses to Kaval could drive him to insanity.
            Sheamus is on the "Injured reserve" list. After the attack by The Miz post match, I figured it'll be a good time to take him out of the scene.
            This puts me 2 Main Eventers Down... Though I'm sure I'll be fine. I'll look to bring Triple H back for the Royal Rumble and possibly Undertaker too.
            Sheamus should be back by Survivor Series. Still no plans for when to return Skip Sheffield or Michael Tarver.

Thinking of turning Daniel Bryan heel after losing his U.S title and the WWE title match. No doubt he'll have a match for one of the titles at HiaC.
            So the way I see it, if he loses there, I'll turn him heel.

Now to move on and build up to Survivor Series, with stops at Hell in a Cell and Bragging Rights.

**EDIT**
            To continue on from where this one left off. Hell in a Cell onwards.

Hell In A Cell

• Unified Tag Team Championship - Falls Count Anywhere: The Hart Dynasty© def. John Cena & David Otunga
            • Intercontinental Championship: MVP def. Dolph Ziggler©
            • Grudge Match: Goldust def. William Regal
            • United States Championship - Hell in a Cell: The Miz© def. R-Truth & Yoshi Tatsu
            • WWE Championship - Hell in a Cell: John Cena© def. CM Punk
            • World Heavyweight Championship - Hell in a Cell: Kofi Kingston© def. Kaval
              Bragging Rights

Time to organise for my draft... First sleep... Then awake to coffee and go from there.

Unified Tag Team Championship: The Hart Dynasty© def John Cena & David Otunga*Intercontinental Championship: Kofi Kingston def MVP©United States Championship: The Miz© def. Daniel Bryan**World Heavyweight Championship: Kofi Kingston© def. EdgeBragging Rights Match: Team RAW (Randy Orton, Ezekial Jackson, Evan Bourne) def. Team SmackDown (Big Show, Kane, Rey Mysterio)WWE Championship - Iron Man Match: CM Punk def. John Cena©
*I've split this team up. Turned Otunga heel. Just to get them out of the tag picture.
**Daniel Bryan turned heel after this loss. Not sure of where he is going now.

Survivor Series

[*]Survivor Series Match: John Cena, Yoshi Tatsu & R-Truth def. MVP, Christian & Drew McIntyre[*]Intercontinental Championship: Kofi Kingston© def. Dolph Ziggler[*]Unified Tag Team Championship: The Hart Dynasty© def. Legacy[*]Randy Orton def. William Regal[*]World Heavyweight Championship: Edge def. Kofi Kingston©[*]WWE Championship - Inferno Match: CM Punk© def. Daniel Bryan

TLC: Tables. Ladders. Chairs

[*]United States Championship - Triple Threat: The Miz© def. R-Truth & Evan Bourne[*]Intercontinental Championship - Triple Threat: Kofi Kingston© def. Dolph Ziggler and Drew McIntyre[*]WWE DIVAs Championship: Michelle McCool def. Beth Phoenix©[*]Unified Tag Team Championship - Tables Match: Team Awesome (The Miz & Alex Riley) def. The Hart Dynasty©[*]WWE Championship - TLC Match: Randy Orton def. CM Punk© & John Cena[*]World Heavyweight Championship - TLC Match: Edge© def. Alberto Del Rio & Chris Masters.

Royal Rumble

[*]Intercontinental Championship: Kofi Kingston© def. Drew McIntyre[*]United States Championship: Sheamus def. The Miz©[*]Unified Tag Team Championship - #1 Contenders Match: The Hart Dynasty def. The Usos[*]WWE Championship: Randy Orton© def. CM Punk[*]World Heavyweight Championship: Edge© def. Chris Masters[*]Royal Rumble Match: Jack Swagger

Jack Swagger entered at #29

Runner Up - Zack Ryder

#1 - Kane

#30 - Rey Mysterio.

Longest stay in the ring (without actual timing) - Triple H

Most Eliminations - 4 Triple H (Goldust, Tyler Reks, Sheamus & MVP)

Elimination Chamber

[*]Unified Tag Team Championship: Team Awesome© def. The Hart Dynasty[*]Intercontinental Championship: Kofi Kingston© def. Drew McIntyre[*]United States Championship: R-Truth def. Sheamus©[*]WWE DIVAs Championship: Michelle McCool© def. Beth Phoenix[*]World Heavyweight Championship - Elimination Chamber: Edge© def. Rey Mysterio, Chris Masters, Alberto Del Rio, Kaval & Joseph Mercury[*]WWE Championship - Elimination Chamber: Randy Orton© def. CM Punk, Wade Barrett, John Cena, Daniel Bryan & Darren Young (???)

WRESTLEMANIA XXVII

[*]Money in the Bank - Ladder Match: Kane def. Goldust, John Morrison, Caylen Croft, Mark Henry & Tyler Reks[*]Unified Tag Team Championship: Team Awesome© def. Legacy[*]United States Championship - Extreme Rules Match: Sheamus def. R-Truth©[*]WWE Championship: Randy Orton© def CM Punk[*]Beat The Streak Match: Undertaker def. Drew McIntyre[*]World Heavyweight Championship: Edge© def. Jack Swagger

Edited by Rocky Feller

Asking a silly question, but what use is moving people to brands other than Raw or Smackdown? Do they still get booked in matches? Similarly for other titles, I won the ECW title and awarded it to Big Show and shipped the likes of Ryder and Tatsu to ECW, but do the extra titles not have rankings?

Asking a silly question, but what use is moving people to brands other than Raw or Smackdown? Do they still get booked in matches? Similarly for other titles, I won the ECW title and awarded it to Big Show and shipped the likes of Ryder and Tatsu to ECW, but do the extra titles not have rankings?

Nope, They don't. I got rid of the Unified Titles and brought back the old titles. I just ignore the rankings for the Tag Titles

Does ECW ever become a brand in Universe Mode? You know does it appear on the schedule?

I don't think it does... I'm just going through my Wrestlemania now.... after this show. I'll be doing a draft which includes ECW.

I'll use superstars and just have custom matches etc. Work out my own ranking system. 3 for a win 1 for a loss. reset after one of the BIG4 PPV.

I've also edited my first years PPV results in my above post.

Edited by Rocky Feller

So, with the "other" belts such as the ECW Title, the WCW title etc, as there is no ranking system in the game, can you actually choose who gets a title match and when? Or does the game just generate title matches without giving you a choice as to who is in them?

Okay, I full on marked out last night in universe mode. On Superstars it booked Mike Quackenbush versus UltraMantis Black, had one of the best back and forth matches that actually really resembled a CHIKARA match, lots of reversals, lots of high flying, some nice chain wrestling, a few big moments and the finish came with a back and forth small package that was reversed twice each before Quack got the win. Lead to Quack and Mantis becoming enemies and having a couple matches until a few weeks later when it was UltraMantis & Delirious versus Quackenbush and a mystery partner.

The mystery partner?

Mike Knox.

Wonderful, wonderful.

• Like 4

Any title that is not in the universe ppvs can be fought for in exhibition mode whenever you please.

Lovely!

Juat downloaded a Charlie Haas, so I can re-unite the World's Greatest Tag Team, and a Hiroshi Tanahashi. Gonna look for a mix of Puro and Chikara guys, and have them all in the WCW or ECW brands.

Which titles would those be? From my experience all titles that are not auto defended in Universe can be defended whenever you please.

Also, two things I noticed: The Rock automatically having Cena as an enemy made me laugh a bit. MITB can be cashed in on the US title. I just had Zack Rider cash it on Ziggler.

OK I've completed my Tri-Brand Draft

RAW has acquired:

• Big Show
  • Jack Swagger
  • Dolph Ziggler
  • Cryme Tyme Recently reformed as a heel team.

SmackDown has acquired
    • Chris Jericho Still on hiatus
    • Evan Bourne
    • John Morrison
    • Ted DiBiase
    • Michael McGillicutty
      The newly formed ECW received their initial roster*

Moving on... Looking most forward to what ECW can produce.

The Great KhaliMark HenryEzekial JacksonThe GateCrashers resident Tag TeamLuke GallowsJustin GabrielChavo GuerreroKavalGoldustJoseph MercuryWilliam RegalTyler Reks

All drafts were conducted via 'The Hat'

*ECW draft included only workers not in the top 5 contenders for singles titles

ECW will hold a tournament leading up to Backlash where we will crown the new ECW Champion.

I only 7 Tag Teams at the moment. Rankings are as follows:

[*]Team Awesome RAW[*]The Hart Dynasty RAW[*]Legacy SmackDown![*] The GateCrashers ECW[*] The DudeBusters SmackDown![*]The Usos RAW[*]Cryme Tyme RAW

Despite having a death grip on the IC Title, Dolph Ziggler never wants to stay solo. He's constantly forming teams, usually with the top contender to his belt strangely.

Think after WM I'm gonna "retire" the Unified Tag belts and bring back the WWE and World tag belts, I'll also go back to treating the two divas belts as separate instead of having to manually give the champ both belts as they pull double duty on Raw and SD. I wanna re-enforce the roster split so doing that will cut down on interpromotional matches.