Smackdown vs Raw 2011

jrtdot

Now I'm convinced the ranking system is bugged. Aside from a few issues with singles competitors, last night I decided to push the wonderful duo of Masters and Mysterio, AKA 'Team Maskterlock.' They have two wins over random teams, which puts them 4th in the tag rankings. I then have them beat the three teams above them.

And they're still 4th in the rankings.

WTF?

The game then creates the team of Ted DiBiase and William Regal (who I tried to call 'Million $ Gentlemans Club' but the name was too long) and they instantly enter the rankings higher. I have Maskterlock beat them. And DiBiase/Regal are STILL ranked higher and then they get a #1 contenders match.

WTF?

Anyway, finally got to Wrestlemania, Year One. Card:

1) Money in the Bank: John Morrison, Yoshi Tatsu, Mike Knox, Primo, Chavo Guerrero and someone else. What a random collection. Can I change the particupants and still have it recognise the MITB prize like I can the Rumble and the Wrestlemania title shot prize?

2) Unified Tag Team Championships: CM Punk & Luke Gallows © vs. William Regal & Ted DiBiase

3) Random Diva's 6-woman tag

4) WWE Championship: Daniel Bryan © vs. John Cena

5) Undertaker vs. Jack Swagger. The game lists this as being an 'Interpromotional Match,' even though both wrestle on Smackdown.

6) World Heavyweight Championship: Undertaker © vs. Edge

Like a lot of other people's games, it seems Taker is pulling double duty at Mania. No Mania spots on the card for Rey Mysterio, Kofi Kingston, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes. Christian or even former World Heavyweight Champion Dolph Ziggler.

So I am able to finally get on the playstation store because I am at my parents house.

However, I can't purchase the fan axxes thingy because "an error has occured". Ok, so I try to add funds to my wallet and the thing tells me that it can't add funds to my wallet and doesn't give me any reason. My credit card information is up to date, is there any reason that this would be happening? Does the playstation network just fuck up like this often?

Not sure about the PSN but if there is a local store nearby (Gamestop, Wal-Mart, etc) they sell $20.00 cards that you can use to put funds in your wallet. That's what I have to do as I don't have a credit card.

I am finally on the smackdown community's creations and on a roll. I have got Daniel Bryan, Alberto Del Rio, MCMG, Big Van Vader, and Raven thus far. Do any of you have any suggestions for bad ass CAW's you've downloaded? I'm open to anybody basically, legends or current wrestlers (indy, WWE, Japan, TNA, etc.).

This is rather nice now that it is working. I really wish I was good at making CAW's because I'd definitely make as many as I could and share them for the world.

One of the monkeys turned on one of the other monkeys. I was not pleased.

I'm tempted to steal this idea...curiously, which monkey is your stable's top banana?

With the Evil Evil Monkeys and Nexus running around, my universe will never see normalcy.

Edited by Magus978

Amazing. The main event of TLC wound up being Wade Barrett defending the WWE Title against John Cena and US Champion Daniel Bryan in, well, a TLC match.

Cena had been liberated from the Nexus at Survivor Series...so I controlled him and concentrated all my offense on Bryan, beating on him outside the ring as I let Wade climb to the top to retain the belt. That effectively made Cena a heel and now voluntary member of the Nexus. So I made Barrett Cena's top ally.

Then there was a #1 contender's match between Cena (now with black and yellow gear) and Bryan on the next night's Raw. I used Bryan. Kicked Cena's head in...Barrett runs out. Even though he distracted the ref for a full 2 minutes or so, Cena was still out cold the whole time as Bryan won.

Fuck yes. Daniel Bryan beats Wade Barrett to win the WWE Title at the Royal Rumble, and then CM PUNK comes out and stares him down. What makes it even more amazing is that I actually had Punk on WCW to simulate his injury. I add him to Raw and he vaults right to the top of the contenders list.

I also brought back Jericho and Triple H to be "mystery" entrants in the Rumble and they immediately vaulted to 4th and 5th in the WWE Title rankings, respectively.

lol god dammit. Heath Slater won the Rumble (I simply watched the match). He entered at #16 or so and he somehow won the thing.

Makes for an even better story though. Barrett loses the belt and now another Nexus member is taking a run at it. Would have rather have it be Gabriel or Cena though.

Even cooler was the fact that Orton/Jericho and Sheamus/HHH entered close to one another. Made the "surprise" returns even better.

so at Night of Champions .... every title is supposed to be on the line right? no! it books Ezekiel Jackson beating Kozlov instead of a world heavyweight title match and instead of a WWE Title match we get The Miz beating Santino in the main event, yes the main event. R-Truth is now US Champion after beating The Miz and Sheamus in a triple threat and Christian beat Dolph for the IC title.

the main story I have going seems to be the bloody feud between Cena and Punk continues over who will be the #1 contender for Edge's WWE Title. Cena and Punk faced off in an ironman match on RAW and with Punk up 4-2 Cena started making his comeback with 1:00 minute left. Cena made it 4-3 after an attitude adjustment but Punk somehow kicked out of a 2nd one with 10 seconds left.

So, I've never uploaded music to my 360. Can I just burn a cd with the themes I want and rip it on there? Is it that simple?

I think 360 has a way to directly transfer music from PC to 360 through your network, but burning a CD is probably easier.