Smackdown vs Raw 2011

jrtdot

Is there any way to have other titles [ECW, Hardcore, etc.] defended in Universe mode?

You haven't really read anything in the last page have you? :unsure:

You can only do it via a custom match. Which, it appears, a lot of us are doing now.

It just doesn't have any ranking system or anything like that. Or if you're doing it the way I am.

It actually has 0 affect on the Universe as my ECW are a seperate brand altogether.

**EDIT**

Just finished my first ECW Ranking round (WrestleMania - SummerSlam)

William Regal is the current Champion and has held it since The Bash

He has just beaten Tyler Reks at SummerSlam. Here is how my ranking system ended up.

William Regal© 26

Tyler Reks 29

Goldust 23

Chavo Guerrero 22

Joseph Mercury 21

Vance Archer 21

Mark Henry 20

Curt Hawkins 18

Ezekial Jackson 18

Kaval 15

Justin Gabriel 14

Luke Gallows 13

Great Khali 10

There are a lot of points being scored so I am tweaking it a little. 3 points for a win, 0 for a loss, 1 for the manager of the victor& 1 for a Title shot loss.

I might also start doing a win loss record.

I have also decided to use the match types that Superstars puts up. I just change the competitors. Seems to give a better variation.

Other Champions in my game are

U.S - The Miz

I.C - Christian

WWE - Randy Orton

WHC - Kane (Cash in MitB on Rey at SummerSlam)

Tag - The Hart Dynasty.

Womens/DIVAs - Don't know. I replace their match with the ECW Title match every month.

Edited by Rocky Feller

Alright, I'm up to the Raw after Wrestlemania

TLC

Evan Bourne def Valdimir Koslov © and John Morrison to win the US Title

Me def Christian and MVP to retain the IC Title (Best triple threat I've played so far)

Kelly Kelly def Beth Phoenix to retain the Womens Title.

Truth and Wisdom def JeriMiz to retain the Tag Team Titles.

CM Punk def Big Show © and Jack Swagger to win the World Title (Way to hotshot the belt computer)

Sheamus def Batista to retain the WWE Title - Batista survied getting thrown off the ladder and through two tables but after he pushed Sheamus off the ladder he tried to do a splash from the top and ate some knees.

Royal Rumble

Evan Bourne def Koslov to retain the US Title (Had to play this one or the game would have given Koslov the belt back a month after he lost it)

Me def Christian to retain the IC Title

Melina won a 3-way against Maryse and Gail Kim to retain the Diva's title.

CM Punk def Swagger, Big Show and McIntyre to retain the World Title.

Sheamus def Edge to retain the WWE Title

ROYAL RUMBLE MATCH - Not playing the match but I shut my eyes before seeing the superstars involved to avoid spoilers (If that sounds crazy at all)

Kofi drew #1 and MVP drew #2

Orton draws #4

Bryan Danielson draws #8

Jericho draws #10

Alberto Del Rio draws #12

GOLDBERG~! draws #13 (And got my hopes up before being thrown out by Big Show)

Triple H draws #16

Edge draws #19

Big Show draws #20

Jack Swagger draws #24

John Cena draws #25

Undertaker returns for the first time since Hell in a Cell and draws #28

AJ Styles draws #30

Final Four is Edge, Christian, Matt Hardy and AJ Styles (Wouldn't have been something had Jeff Hardy been in the Game/Rumble and made it to that point instead of AJ?)

Edge eliminates Christian

AJ Styles eliminates Edge

MATTHEW Hardy eliminates AJ Styles to Win the Royal Rumble!

No wa-Elimination Chamber

Truth and Wisdom def The Hart Dynasty to retain the Tag Titles.

Evan Bourne retains the US Title against The Miz. (By DQ - I wanted Bourne to retain but Jericho attacking me during the entrence kind of threw a monkey wrench in the works)

Gail Kim def Melina for the Divas Title.

CM Punk def Undertaker and Jack Swagger to retain the World Title

Alberto Del Rio def Kofi/McIntyre/Archer/Knox and My CAW © to win the IC Title in the Elimination Chamber.

Bryan Danielson def Sheamus ©/Batista/Triple H/Edge and Santino Marella (I know right?) to WIN the WWE Title.

Wrestlemania 26

Justin Gabriel def Primo/Otunga/Cody Rhodes/Rey Mysterio and Finlay to win Money in the Bank.

Truth and Wisdom def The Hart Dynasty to retain the Tag Titles.

Gail Kim def Beth Phoenix, Kelly Kelly and Natalya in an Interbrand Fatal 4 way.

Bryan Danielson def Sheamus to retain the WWE Title.

Undertaker def The Miz to go 19-0 (Was oringally Bourne vs Miz for the US Title but for obvious reasons I changed it)

Matt Hardy def CM Punk to win the World Title

• Like 1

:/

Anyone whose played Rey's RTWM is it possible to beat CM Punk post-Elimination Chamber?

EDIT: nevermind. I found out what I was doing wrong now.

Edited by Ace™

My game continues to allow me to book the Nexus brilliantly.

Since I assigned Barrett the WWE Title, when he lost it his ranking dropped all the way down to the 30's, where he was before I gave him the belt. He never got booked so I kinda ran with it as Barrett taking a sabbatical and letting the rest of Nexus do his bidding (Cena, Gabriel, Slater, Harris, McGillicutty).

Made sure Bryan retained the belt at EC. I simmed MITB and fortunately Gabriel won. So after Bryan defeated RR winner Heath Slater (ugh) to retain the title, here comes Gabriel with a 450 Splash to bring the belt back to the Nexus.

Gonna bring Barrett back now and likely kick Gabriel out ala HHH kicking Orton out of Evolution. Then I have to make some draft decisions. Raw's roster is way larger than SD's in terms of male superstars, but that's mainly just because of the Nexus.

hah right after I asked about turning...

#1 contenders match for the tag titles vs the hart dynasty.... John Morrison turns on R-Truth. guess he was jealous Truth was moving up the rankings and he wasn't.

Christian and Matt Hardy haven't formed a team but have been feuding with the new team of Dolph and Cody "Dashing Perfection".

Edited by mystikz

Tables Match main event between Daniel Bryan and The Miz on SmackDown. Midway through the match, Scott Steiner runs out and attacks both of us! What a debut! :D It's just a shame that the Tables match is so annoying. I won by sheer fluke because the whole 'do regular moves through the table!' thing is great and all, but it doesn't help that it's impossible to get your move to go in the direction of the move. I fluked it by hitting a Suplex and managing to knock my opponent through table.

Okay, the TAP X THEN R2 thing is the absolute worst thing ever added to a SmackDown game. In a game where the AI does nothing but reverse anyway, why would you make an almost impossible reversal that it spams like hell? I think I've turned it off now though, selecting Reversal Damage of in options.

Ugh. I'm so sick of having a really fun match that ends how I want it to, only to have to play the exact same match over again as a Submissions match!? When it doesn't even make any sense! It's just one of those things that stops the Universe mode from being awesome and only great.

Tables Match main event between Daniel Bryan and The Miz on SmackDown. Midway through the match, Scott Steiner runs out and attacks both of us! What a debut! :D It's just a shame that the Tables match is so annoying. I won by sheer fluke because the whole 'do regular moves through the table!' thing is great and all, but it doesn't help that it's impossible to get your move to go in the direction of the move. I fluked it by hitting a Suplex and managing to knock my opponent through table.

When doing a move which requires a lift, click R3 (PS3 controls, I imagine it's the equivalent on the 360) and aim the left stick in the direction you want to throw your opponent. It may JUST be for tables matches, but it works!

And I agree ENTIRELY about the bash X/R2 reveraal thing, I fucking HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE that. Had no idea you can turn it off. Joy.

That's one thing I've found to be frustrating. I can deal with reversals, but not when I got literally five minutes in a match without hitting a single strike or grappling move, and I struggle to time the reversal button right. When I get the free time I need to fiddle with the reversal sliders and see what feels best. The default midway point was too much, and all the way down is way too low.

I don't like how on WWE Universe the tag rankings hardly ever change, it's rather annoying as I've been trying to push the teams of Cody Rhodes/Drew McIntyre and Ted DiBiase/Vance Archer and in the tag rankings they never change but instead it just affects singles as Drew is ranked 3rd in the World Title rankings.

Also how long does it really take until a CAW or people not currently in the rankings move into them?

Since I was bored I wrote up the results of the "3-Hour Raw" 2011 WWE Draft. Didn't feel like doing a stupid Supplemental Draft which labels most of those guys as jobbers, so I ran with the storyline that each match was for a whopping 2 picks and the annual interpromotional battle royal was for 4 picks. AKA this was an excuse to ensure that each show gets 10 picks.

Match 1: RAW - WWE Champion Justin Gabriel def. SD - Rey Mysterio via 450 Splash

-Raw drafts Chris Masters and JTG

Wade Barrett returns and leads the rest of Nexus in assaulting Raw’s two newest additions on the stage. Barrett puts over the Nexus and says that even on his sabbatical they are the strongest force in wrestling. He also took credit for Gabriel’s post-match assault on Daniel Bryan the previous night. Barrett volunteers the Nexus for the big interpromotional battle royal later on.

Match 2: Tag Teams Picks Only: SD - The New Dudebusters (Trent Barreta and Curt Hawkins) def. RAW Unified Tag Team Champions David Otunga and Darren Young via cheap tactics and a pin on Young

-SmackDown drafts The Assassins (Michael Tarver and Skip Sheffield)

The New Dudebusters look really disappointed in having brought in two monsters like Sheffield and Tarver onto the SmackDown roster.

Match 3: SD – Kaval def. RAW - The Miz via Warrior’s Way

-SmackDown drafts David Hart Smith and Randy Orton

The crowd goes wild as we’ve got our first main bombshell pick of the draft. Orton is back on his original show and Kaval looks intrigued by the new competition he just brought to the blue brand.

Match 4: RAW – Triple H def. SD – World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio via no contest

-Raw drafts Dolph Ziggler and The Undertaker

Del Rio applied an armbar on Triple H before the bell and refused to relinquish the hold. The match was thrown out with two picks being awarded to Raw. Del Rio then laughed his way to the bank as he had a man just coming off a 9-month IC Title reign and the legendary Undertaker whom Del Rio had cheaply defended his title against the night before were suddenly off his show.

Match 5: RAW - United States Champion Evan Bourne def. SD – Kofi Kingston via Air Bourne

-Raw drafts Luke Gallows and Drew McIntyre

After a very exciting and competitive match, the newly crowned US champion managed to pull out the victory over his fellow high-flyer. Gallows has been on a roll as of late and McIntyre takes his quest to be the “Chosen One” to Raw.

Match 6: Divas Picks Only: RAW – Divas Champion Melina vs. SD – Beth Phoenix via double count out

-Raw drafts Michelle McCool and Tiffany

-SmackDown drafts Gail Kim and Melina

After a quality women’s bout between two fan favorites, Melina dove to the outside and knocked out both competitors. As a result, four divas swapped brands including the champion herself. Although she can appear on both shows due to being the Unified champion, her contract now belongs to SmackDown.

Match 7: Tag Team Picks Only: RAW – Truth & Wisdom (R-Truth and John Morrison) def. SD – The Assassins (Michael Tarver and Skip Sheffield) via Starship Pain on Tarver

-Raw drafts The New Dudebusters (Trent Barreta and Curt Hawkins)

Despite being overpowered, Truth & Wisdom utilized their speed to grab the win against the newly drafted Assassins. As luck would have it, the New Dudebusters (who stole a win to get the Assassins drafted) saw themselves switch shows too.

Match 8: Battle Royal With 4 Picks on the Line: SD – Big Show, Christian, Edge, Jack Swagger, and Intercontinental champion Kane def. RAW – Heath Slater, Husky Harris, John Cena, Michael McGillicutty, and Wade Barrett

-SmackDown drafts John Morrison, Zack Ryder, Vladimir Kozlov, and Wade Barrett

The Nexus was ruthless in quickly taking out SmackDown’s big guys, but in the end Edge & Christian brought back their old team chemistry and managed to dump Barrett & Cena to end it. Plenty of talent headed in SmackDown’s way, but the shocker was the final pick of the evening as Nexus leader and former WWE champion Wade Barrett now has a new home. One night into his return and now he will be forced to fight his own battles on SmackDown. BAH GAWD what does this mean for the Nexus?

So following the draft, my rosters are now as follows:

Raw Faces

1. Brie Bella

2. Chris Masters

3. Daniel Bryan

4. Darren Young (Unified Tag Team champion)

5. David Otunga (Unified Tag Team champion)

6. Evan Bourne (United States champion)

7. Eve

8. Ezekiel Jackson

9. Goldust

10. The Great Khali

11. JTG

12. Luke Gallows

13. Mark Henry

14. Natalya

15. Nikki Bella

16. R-Truth

17. Santino Marella

18. Tiffany

19. Triple H

20. Tyson Kidd

21. The Undertaker

22. Yoshi Tatsu

Raw Heels

1. Alex Riley

2. Alicia Fox

3. Chris Jericho

4. CM Punk

5. Curt Hawkins

6. Dolph Ziggler

7. Drew McIntyre

8. Heath Slater

9. Husky Harris

10. Jey Uso

11. Jillian Hall

12. Jimmy Uso

13. John Cena

14. Justin Gabriel (WWE champion)

15. Maryse

16. Michael McGillicutty

17. Michelle McCool

18. The Miz

19. Primo

20. Sheamus

21. Ted DiBiase

22. Trent Barreta

23. William Regal

SmackDown Faces

1. AJ

2. Beth Phoenix

3. Big Show

4. Caylen Croft

5. Christian

6. Edge

7. Finlay

8. Gail Kim (to turn heel upon SmackDown debut)

9. Joey Mercury

10. John Morrison

11. Kelly Kelly

12. Kofi Kingston

13. Melina (Unified Divas champion)

14. MVP

15. Randy Orton

16. Rey Mysterio

17. Vladimir Kozlov

SmackDown Heels

1. Alberto Del Rio (World Heavyweight champion)

2. Chavo Guerrero

3. Cody Rhodes

4. David Hart Smith

5. Jack Swagger

6. Kane (Intercontinental champion)

7. Layla

8. Michael Tarver

9. Rosa Mendes

10. Shad Gaspard

11. Skip Sheffield

12. Tyler Reks

13. Vance Archer

14. Wade Barrett

15. Zack Ryder

Edited by kbusch22

I can't quite remember the matches on the PPV's but here's my champions currently after The Bash:

World Heavyweight Champion: Jack Swagger (Beat Rey Mysterio at Backlash)

Intercontiental Champion: MVP (Beat Cody Rhodes and Christian at the Bash, Cody Rhodes Beat Dolph Ziggler at Extreme Rules)

Women's Champion: Michelle McCool

WWE Champion: Chris Jericho (Beat John Cena at The Bash)

United States Champion: The Miz (Beat Matt Hardy at Extreme Rules, Matt Hardy beat The Miz & R-Truth at Backlash)

Divas Champion: Natalya (Beat Melina and Eve at Extreme Rules, Melina beat Alicia Fox at Backlash)

Any good storylines out there? I'm particularly interested in ones that involve complete PPVs. Found a Survivor Series one but I didn't really like it.

I'm on the PS3, btw.

Edited by The Canadian Destroyer