Smackdown vs Raw 2011

jrtdot

I use superstars as ECW and do custom matches so I can put in ECW matches instead...

Doing my own points system to see who gets title shots etc.

Chavo became the first ECW Champion beating Goldust.

Sneak attack from behind. Frog Splash. 1..2..3! True Guerrero Style.

Can the unlockable titles be defended in Universe?

They can. I have the Two Tag Team Titles (WWE and World) going instead of Unified. And then there is the ECW Title

Wait, how do you have the two seperate tag team titles?

I just gave the Unified titles to two guys I don't use and put the sepearate titles on two different teams. I just ignore the rankings

Edited by DJ Ice

Hiroshi Tanahashi made his shock WWE debut by beating Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler in a non-title match at Extreme Rules. Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin, aka The World's Greatest Tag Team also returned to the WWE, and Yoshi Tatsu cashed in his Money in the Bank Briefcase to shock John Cena for the WWE Championship!

I'm planning on going back to the seperate Tag Team Titles. RAW would have Punk/Gallows, The Hart Dynasty, Goldust & Tatsu and the Million $ Gentlemen (DiBiase & Regal). Smackdown would have Team Maskterlock (Mysterio & Masters), World's Greatest Tag Team, Christian & Kofi Kingston and SHANE (Shad and Kane, >_>)

Although not having rankings for the seperate belts is a bit of a bummer. With vacant Unified belts, does the game still try and book title matches for them?

I may also have a draft, but that'd be a thinly veiled excuse to send Sheamus to Smackdown to try and rebuild some momentum, while hoping the Smackdown title scene isn't an endless series of Undertaker vs. Edge matches like it has been for months.

Goldust and Tatsu just won the World Tag Titles at SummerSlam!

DH Smith attacked Tyson Kidd during a singles match vs. R-Truth a few weeks prior. Come SummerSlam the two were forced to defend their tag titles against Tatsu and Goldust. But before the match, the two had a mix up over who was going to start the match. Then half-way during the match Smith walked out on Kidd. Leaving him alone in the ring for a final-cut

An awesome bit of WWE Universe!

William Regal has become the first ECW #1 Contender for Extreme Rules.

He was well ahead on points with 9 but Joey Mercury had 2 straight victories over the ECW Champion, Chavo Guerrero.

So I decided to put the 2 in a Contenders match. Regal was victorious and will go on to face Chavo in an Extreme Rules Match.

I have paid very little attention to RAW & SmackDown but they'll survive without me I think.

Can you cash in the MitB case during SD! or RAW? might get Kane to do that making him switch brands :shifty:

So on Superstars I had a pretty good Daniel Bryan/Scott Steiner vs. Kurt Angle/Dolph Ziggler match. They were odd pairings but the match turned out well, and after the match it asked me if I wanted to form a team of Bryan and Steiner. Shit yeah, I decided I'd run with it and see what happens with Bryan and Steiner as allies.

Also noticed that Ziggler and Daniel Bryan are now enemies which is cool as well, Ziggler is a top contender to the US title so a few wins over him should shoot Bryan up the ladder.

I haven't yet experimented with using the other titles in Universe, though I quite like the idea Rocky Feller had of using Superstars as his ECW.

Wait, what? You can pick if you want them to form a Tag Team?

if you play the match it will say they are friendly enough to form a team and ask if you want them to. thus how I got Zack Ryder/Ted DiBiase and Evan Bourne/Yoshi Tatsu teams.

also Daniel Brian/Scott Steiner could be the weirdest team. Scott could try to teach him how to be a big bad booty daddy and the joys of eating meat.

Edited by mystikz

It would be an odd couple for sure, but an awesome one. Of course if it was Scott Steiner of the early 90s, it would be a work rate fans dream come true.

I uploaded some Nirvana, so now my DDP CAW has proper music for his entrance. I'm considering making a few tweaks on a few guys appearances such as Raven, mostly with his facial hair but I'm not sure what I should do with it. Any suggestions? The current caw just has very big sideburns, and I was thinking to give him sort of mustache, beard combo, or perhaps keep him closer to his mid-90s look.

Edit - Just made my own version of the Diamond Cutter. I like how it came out, not much too it really, the front to front clutch, then stunner clutch 1, and the rko as a finish but sped up a bit. It kind of gives it that "Happening out of nowhere" feel.

Edited by VerbalPuke

So my AJ Stlyes get randomly thrown in the Raw Elimination Chamber in February so i picked him and won the WWE Title CM Punk who had been out of action since the Bash then beat Randy Orton for the title shot at WM, So now my triple main event is Undertaker vs Edge Streak match , World Heavyweight Title Match: Jushin Thunder Liger (Champ) vs Kurt Angle (rumble winner ) and CM Punk vs AJ Styles (champ)..and also Daniel Bryan has just won the Money in the Bank Match exciting times ahead going into my 2nd year

Is there anyone else here besides me that is playing through Universe without actually controlling anyone (except MitB cash-Ins)?

I find it more interesting when it is purely out of my hands as top hold the titles etc.

When I get back from work... I'll probably keep going while watching Turning Point.