Smackdown vs Raw 2011

jrtdot

I played the entire Undertaker RTWM last night. It was awesome.

I absolutely LOVED the Lost Souls battle royal. It was pretty cool how they explained it, too. And are there multiple endings to the storyline? Taker sat up, acted like he was going for the chokeslam, let go, and walked up the ramp. Kinda lame.

I played the entire Undertaker RTWM last night. It was awesome.

I absolutely LOVED the Lost Souls battle royal. It was pretty cool how they explained it, too. And are there multiple endings to the storyline? Taker sat up, acted like he was going for the chokeslam, let go, and walked up the ramp. Kinda lame.

I think so. If you lose to Taker you get attacked by four Druids, and if you lose to them you get turned into a Druid. I don't know what happens if you manage to beat the Druids, I don't know if you can beat the Druids to be honest.

Love it when I beat Taker on my third go though. Hit God knows how many finishers but he kept getting up. Kicked out of a Tombstone, he continuing beating me up until he went for a chokeslam, but I countered into a leverage pin and won. Amazing.

Edited by WalkerWGZ

So far I've done John Cena and Undertaker's storylines. I didn't really know who John Cena was before getting this game but he is my hero now!

I did it with my CAW who I like quite a lot. I basically modelled him after Sid Vicious (the Sex Pistols one) and gave him "Anarchy In The UK" for his entry music.

I lost to the Undertaker at Wrestlemania however, and I don't really have the motivation to fight him again for the time being. Nice ending to the match though. I was doing pretty well and got my finisher pretty quickly. Completed it but Undertaker did that thing where they get up immediately with a finisher. He duly tombstoned me and I was out like a light.

The story itself was pretty funny though. I liked it purely because it was just so ridiculous. The Battle Royal with the druids was so funny, as was the beatdown of Paul Bearer and "He looks like he stepped out of a time capsule!" "An EVIL time capsule!" After the match I was carried away by the druids which was pretty funny as well, as was the litttle scuffle on the ramp. I was doing pretty well until the druids all procured finishers from God knows where. Then Sid Vicious became a druid!

Edited by tlmn

You unlock nearly all (everyone?) from WWE 2010 TV through Universe mode. Play singles matches on RAW, Superstars and Smackdown and every so often after a match Vince McMahon comes out and asks if you are forgetting your OTHER opponent and a hidden character comes out to fight you. Win or lose you unlock them. That's how you get Goldust, Tatsu, Knox, Finlay, Ryder, Kozlov, Big Zeke etc.

Undertaker RTWM

I lost the druid battle royal; does anything special happen if you win?

I'm pretty sure you need to win it, to still have a chance of unlocking The Druid as playable character aswell as the Taker Arena

wow fighting Cena is ridiculous sometimes in universe. CM Punk vs Cena for the #1 contender and Punk wins and then the match gets restarted in a falls count anywhere match. Tyson Kidd interferes attacking Punk, and Punk kicks out of an attitude adjustment and still wins. 2 weeks later Punk vs Cena in a #1 contender match AGAIN. a bloodied Cena kicks out of a GTS and then counters 2 more GTS attempts and then wins out of nowhere. sigh.

wow fighting Cena is ridiculous sometimes in universe. CM Punk vs Cena for the #1 contender and Punk wins and then the match gets restarted in a falls count anywhere match. Tyson Kidd interferes attacking Punk, and Punk kicks out of an attitude adjustment and still wins. 2 weeks later Punk vs Cena in a #1 contender match AGAIN. a bloodied Cena kicks out of a GTS and then counters 2 more GTS attempts and then wins out of nowhere. sigh.

In my game I edited cena down to a high 80's rating to keep that kind of stuff from happening.

It's nowhere near as bad as fighting HHH though, he reverses everything.

So I was FINALLY able to slowly unlock the RTWM Wrestlemania challenges with instructions. They don't make it easy to do, do they? At the moment I have Vince, SCSA, Rock and I'm going to be going for Terry Funk and Steamboat some other time.

Edited by The Inquisition