Smackdown vs Raw 2011

jrtdot

Alright this game is awesome at making tag teams, But I had to go one step further...

Danielson and Koslov + Ride of the Valkyries + Jeep and Flag entrance = The Cold Warriors.

and they will be pushed to the fucking moon!

Alright this game is awesome at making tag teams, But I had to go one step further...

Danielson and Koslov + Ride of the Valkyries + Jeep and Flag entrance = The Cold Warriors.

Would be the ultimate awesome if it Kozlov had his "Red Army" uniform on while doing it.

Would be the ultimate awesome if it Kozlov had his "Red Army" uniform on while doing it.

Yup, I'm trying to figure out who should drive the jeep and who should wave the flag and do a salute - The only problem with the entrance is that Whoever has the flag jumps in the ring and does Cena's stupid gang signs, By the time they get to the ring I just hit start anyway.

Okay, so how do you do a prematch attack? I don't see any prompts and I just can't figure it out. I'm on Xbox360.

It happens when WWE Universe decides it wants to happen, Which is alot.

I know it has been touched on before but the rapid falls in rankings that happen, (with particular reference to when somebody finally loses the title they won after cashing in the MITB briefcase) are annoying me.

-Evan Bourne won the MITB match at Wrestlemania.

-He cashed in, on the Undertaker.

-Won the title.

-Held the belt for a good few months.

-Even went on to beat Taker, in a rematch at Summerslam.

-Finally lost the world title to Cena at the HIAC PPV.

-After losing the world title, Evan Bourne fell to 3rd in the rankings..................for the US title!

Seriously? He holds the world title for several months, main evented summerslam against Taker (and beat him) and he is only worthy of 3rd place in the US title rankings after finally losing the world title? (N)

Really enjoying this more than any other smackdown game ive played. Love the universe mode. Did a total draft and have played as characters I never would have without this mode.

At Backlash in 1st year R-Truth beat Dolph Ziggler and Vance Archer to win the US championship. I edited the tag title match as didnt want r-truth fighting twice in the night and had a6 man battle royal between Cena, Sheamus, Triple H, Edge, Christian and CM Punk which Edge won. Alicia beat Mccool to retain, Miz beat Kofi to retain IC title, Swagger won world heavyweight gold beating masked Kane and Randy Orton retained against Rey.

In the couple of weeks since then my caw and santino beat the newly formed team of jericho and ziggler and orton beat jericho punting him in the head and removing from the roster until summerslam when he will return to get his revenge.

Next Raw, Cena v Punk in no1 contenders match.

Does anyone know anywere with good caw formulas?? i havent ever gone online on the xbox and dont really know how to and would really like to add nexus into my universe but not very good at creating myself. Thanks

Kozlov has an iron grip on the Intercontinental Title.

Also, why does the game keep breaking up Jericho and the Miz? :crying:

My game refuses to break up Jericho & Miz, and i'm 14-15 years in now.

I've removed Undertaker & Shawn Michaels from the Main Rosters as I was sick of them constantly fighting over the WWE/World Championship - plus they'd be getting up in years now anyway.

Although I did like that the game booked a legends match between 'Taker & Snuka at Wrestlemania.

My theory is that the game does this so that there isn't a continual series of matches between two people forever.

I'm not sure about that. If you don't bring someone new to the top of the rankings through Money in the Bank, the computer is fine to keep the same 3/4 people in a revolving door for the World title. For me it's Cena, Edge, Mysterio and Swagger on Smackdown and CM Punk, Randy Orton and The Miz on Raw. Of course, this is after I took out Triple H, Batista, Undertaker, etc. because they were the people in these positions before.

Alright, Time to check out the title holders in the Sloggerverse - As of Night of Champions.

WWE Title: John Cena (Won the Scramble at NoC)

WHC: Undertaker (Won it at Backlash or the month after)

US Title: Vladimir Kozlov (Destroyed Truth at NoC after Truth and Wisdom somehow held off Taker and Kane earlier in the night)

IC Title: Drew McIntyre (Since Extreme Rules)

Tag Titles: Truth and Wisdom (Since Backlash)

Diva's: Natalya (Beat Melina at The Bash)

Womens: Kelly Kelly (After Literally months of McCool ducking her, K2 finally got her shot and win the title at NoC)

Talk bout hot shoting the titles.

Danielson and Edge traded wins on Raw and Superstars and are now feuding. (Danielson won the all important match on Raw though)

Swagger jumps Christian and beats him to go from 3rd to #1 Contender for the WHC somehow (and I was controlling Christian)

My CAW who's been floating around #10 in the IC Title rankings goes up to 5th in one week then back down to 8th and then after two straight Fatal 4 Way wins leading up to Night of Champions and shot all the way up to #2 for some unknown reason.

Other than that's it's been WWE as Normal - As normal as the WWE can be.

My current champs

WWE: Kaval (won MITB and had him cash it in after Helll in a Cell defeating The Miz.)

WHC: Cody Rhodes (won a fatal four way against Edge, Mysterio and Undertaker. It was a weasel win, I played Rhodes and let the other 3 beat each other down and I stole the win.)

IC: Kofi Kingston (He and Ziggler have been feuding over this title for like a year.)

US: My CAW (won the rumble, but lost to at that time champ Sheamus at Mania. Ended up winning the us title at Extreme Rules and have held it since then.)

Tag: Team Perfection - Tyson Kidd and Dolph Ziggler (Kidd turned on Smith and began teaming with Ziggler, I ran with it and they eventually defeated Mike Knox and Vance Archer for the titles.)

Diva's: Layla (I made a CAW of her and have put her on top of the division.)

Women's: Lita (Yeah my favorite diva of all time rules the other half of the division.)

• Admin

Haven't dived into Universe yet - running through all the RTWM's, then doing my usual anal thing of updated all the entrances, champions, alignments, allies, teams etc as well as correcting all the movesets.

Only downloaded one CAW so far, but it's a rather nice Daniel Bryan.