Smackdown vs Raw 2011

jrtdot

Why are Triple Threats and Fatal 4 Ways No DQ?

That's usually a good thing isn't it? It allows an easy way out for us by going out of the ring and grabbing chairs :D (unless the cheeky bastards safeguarded against this by not allowing you to go out of the ring during these matches)

Edited by Magus978

Oh yeah... World Heavyweight Champion June Year 2 :D

Downside.. it was a 15 minute Iron man match and I won 4-0 vs Kaval.

Worse. He got a "rematch" a 15 minute Iron Man Match <_<

Dolph Ziggler is the #1 contender & I.C Champion... I'm contemplating jobbing to him to make him dual Champ.

Yeah, Takers RTWM is kinda disappointing. It was fun playing through it for the weird shit, but the ending was boring. Anyone who lost it first time round:

Is it possible to defeat the Druids that try to carry you away after the match? I had unlimited finishers but they eventually just spammed me with punches that I couldn't block and eventually my guy fell down and was transformed into a druid himself. I assume this is how you unlock the Druid? Just wondered if you could actually beat them or what.

Yeah, Takers RTWM is kinda disappointing. It was fun playing through it for the weird shit, but the ending was boring. Anyone who lost it first time round:

Is it possible to defeat the Druids that try to carry you away after the match? I had unlimited finishers but they eventually just spammed me with punches that I couldn't block and eventually my guy fell down and was transformed into a druid himself. I assume this is how you unlock the Druid? Just wondered if you could actually beat them or what.

You unlock the Druid by completing all 5 RTWM...

Finally got into Universe and RTWM. Finished Jericho's and now on Christian's. Was wondering what point those little challenges were for, but found out through google. Going to go through each RTWM at least once before I actually focus on trying to unlock things.

Universe is pretty nice. Actually just trying to unlock the wrestlers you can get through that before I focus on building my CAWs up. It actually isnt anything mind blowing, but it gives me something to do other than RTWM. I don't have to just do random exhibition matches since there are rankings, and I can try having Ryder beat Orton in less than 10 seconds to push him up. It is quite simple yet can go a long way for me.

As far as the whole not being able to upload CAWs, it may be due to only having one CAW. I tried this at my friends this weekend, and I was unable to upload a CAW despite having one, but the second I made another CAW the option became available.

Has anyone found a good balance for the AI reversal sliders in the options menu? I had them left on the default setting, but any matches against the CPU have had way too many reversals for my tastes, in a not-so-fun kinda way. Moving it all the way down obviously means no reversals, so Im looking for a balance that will have the match go longer than 2 minutes, but not get so frustrating where I would rather quit the match than continue.

just got this after they had buy 2 get 1 free on games at target.

played Edge in a #1 contender match vs Sheamus. Jericho interfered and Michael Cole kept saying I needed to make a tag. then I had to fight Kozlov afterwords. the Michael Cole commentary is more abysmal than I would of thought.

So I'm playing as hart foundation against Morrison and truth for tag titles. Mid-match smith walks out on me after decking me with a punch. I still manage to win and then in the post match celebration smith is back in the ring hugging Kidd and celebrating. Say what?

Finally filled out the entire Nexus, including the injured ones who may or may not be still part of the group on paper (Sheffield and Tarver)

Of course, it looked weird to see them all coming out with totally different Nexus shirts and armbands. So I had to go into nerd mode and change all of that using the same Nexus paint tool logo

Alright, WWE Universe is awesome.

Sheamus became #1 Contender during April and when the Title match vs Cena at Backlash - Sheamus sneak attacks Cena but as Sheamus' music is playing (As opposed to while Cena is making his entrance) A quick Pale Justice later and Sheamus is the new WWE Champion.

Then at Extreme Rules, Melina wins the Divas Title, McIntyre the IC, Taker the WHC, While Truth and Wisdom win the tag straps after Truth retained the US title against Sheamus earlier in the night.

Also downloaded Danielson (Renamed the most downloaded Daniel Bryan), AJ Styles and Goldberg, But I've got to fix a few entrances and move sets - Any suggestions of any other really good ones?

So I'm playing as hart foundation against Morrison and truth for tag titles. Mid-match smith walks out on me after decking me with a punch. I still manage to win and then in the post match celebration smith is back in the ring hugging Kidd and celebrating. Say what?
lol, I don't think you were supposed to win that match.