Smackdown vs Raw 2011

jrtdot

Random question: When simming, will the CPU automatically cash in the MitB? Or do you always have to tell'em to do it?

You have to tell them to do it.

I forgot about cashing it in during the year that Kozlov held it and as a result he didn't get his month or so at the top.

For some reason you can't name your CAW "Uso" and put it online. So all of their CAWs are "U s o" - you can edit it on your own.

Just downloaded them and Alex Riley, completing the male roster. Now to download all of the divas that didn't make it and I'll be ready to start my sim fed, likely using exhibition since Universe does a bit too many sneak attacks for my liking.

Love having just about everybody's theme in the game (except for the Usos and Tiffany, forgot their themes which shows just about how much I care about either of them).

I'm almost tempted to get this just for the awful commentary. I remember spending ages on WWF Attitude just running into the ropes over and over again. "Off the ropes... he runs into the ropes... off the ropes... into the ropes!" :shifty:

I still say "Booyah! Out like a light!" on a regular basis.

For some reason you can't name your CAW "Uso" and put it online. So all of their CAWs are "U s o" - you can edit it on your own.

Just downloaded them and Alex Riley, completing the male roster. Now to download all of the divas that didn't make it and I'll be ready to start my sim fed, likely using exhibition since Universe does a bit too many sneak attacks for my liking.

Love having just about everybody's theme in the game (except for the Usos and Tiffany, forgot their themes which shows just about how much I care about either of them).

If you have a Yamaha keyboard, just randomly mash on keys for about 10 seconds, record it to Audacity and then loop it so it stretches to five minuites.

Or, just use Kevin Nash's TNA theme, which was made in the exact same fashion.

• Like 1

Guest JukeboxHero

So, I've decided to steal an idea I saw a few pages back and make an entire heel table of monkeys using the monkey costume in CAW. Once I come up with some wrestling-inspired names for them, I plan on having them run roughshod on SmackDown. We'll see what happens.

So, I've decided to steal an idea I saw a few pages back and make an entire heel table of monkeys using the monkey costume in CAW. Once I come up with some wrestling-inspired names for them, I plan on having them run roughshod on SmackDown. We'll see what happens.

I went with Feel Good Inc by Gorillaz, for I am not creative.

I have it if you actually do want it. I have Tiffanys still on the X-Box from last years game :P

The one I really want to get the Ted DiBiase "I come from money" theme and a decent copy of Del Rio's.

I've edited up a shortened version of Final Countdown that I'll be using for Daniel Bryan ^_^

Problem now is that my Disc drive reads discs but when the burning process is successful, the disc is still blank. :shifty:

I can't do the audio through USB or network either... SUCKS!!!

If you have a Yamaha keyboard, just randomly mash on keys for about 10 seconds, record it to Audacity and then loop it so it stretches to five minuites.

Or, just use Kevin Nash's TNA theme, which was made in the exact same fashion.

Haha, wound up just giving them Shad's theme. It's generic enough.

I would've gone with "Brass Monkey" (Beastie Boys) or "Code Monkey" (Jonathan Coulton).

10,000,000 internets for not using the theme to The Monkees, though.

Edited by GhostMachine

I would've gone with "Brass Monkey" (Beastie Boys) or "Code Monkey" (Jonathan Coulton).

10,000,000 internets for not using the theme to The Monkees, though.

Now I want to make this stable just so I can use The Monkees theme song.

I would have given them disco music and called them the Funky Monkeys instead, and have them be managed by Dusty Rhodes.

I'm almost tempted to get this just for the awful commentary. I remember spending ages on WWF Attitude just running into the ropes over and over again. "Off the ropes... he runs into the ropes... off the ropes... into the ropes!" :shifty:

I still say "Booyah! Out like a light!" on a regular basis.

My favorite from Warzone was Jim Ross's "He twisted his neck like a socket wrench!!".

Honestly, the commentary for those two games wasn't very good, but somehow seemed much less shitty than this years edition of Smackdown. Seriously, Jerry Lawler should not be saying "Yeah, but can he keep his title this Sunday?" after I've just won my match...at the ppv.

Edit - And where to find the monkey costume? It's under the pre-made templates in the CAW, I'm on PS3 so I don't know if it's there on Wii or not Skummy. It's the same spot you'll find all of the templates for the nice suits and such.

Edited by VerbalPuke

I'll have a look there next time I play...

Just finished CAW vs. 'Taker storyline, and while most of it's hokey, and the ending's naff, it's a lot of fun. The actual match with 'Taker was brilliant, probably one of the best I've had in a Smackdown game against the computer...he reversed me a hell of a lot, but not so much so that it was frustrating like on previous games. He kept getting up from the best I could throw at him, so I found myself playing heel instinctively. Early on I semi-accidentally took out the ref, and immediately took it upon myself to grab a chair and get a cheap shot in, but it didn't seem to do much at all. I got the odd move in here and there, but for the most 'Taker was schooling me, but somehow I managed to kick out of a Chokeslam which, like the Tombstone later in the match, Michael Cole helpfully told me was the Hell's Gate.

For much of the rest of the match, I found myself getting a cheap shot in, and then either getting the shit kicked out of me for it, or running away and escaping to the outside to regain some energy. Undertaker only actually followed me out of the ring once, but that was enough for me to get on the offensive, and ultimately put him through the announce table, and turn things in my favour. I kept on it for a while, but he started to regain control. I went to whip him into the ropes, but he countered, and I ended up on the apron. Undertaker ran at me, but I countered it and manage to hotshot him to the outside, but he dodged out of the way of my suicide dive, putting me at a distinct disadvantage. I tried to fight back, but he managed to hit me with a Tombstone Piledriver on the floor before climbing back into the ring and taunting. In what was easily the most intense bit of Smackdown vs. RAW I've ever played, I managed to get back to my feet on the count of nine, and only just made it back into the ring, where Undertaker continued to beat the hell out of me.

Finally, after fighting in vain for so long, the end came when Undertaker picked me up for a Backbreaker, but I countered into one of my own. 'Taker sat up, right back to his feet, and I ran at him for a clothesline. He ducked it, and went for one of his own, but I countered that, and caught him with a Superkick (one of my signature). Pin, three count, I win.

Bloody great match all round, and topped off a nice fun story mode. I wish there was a little more freedom over what your generic-voiced CAW did and said, though, I didn't like him being such a cocky bitch.