Smackdown vs Raw 2011

jrtdot

Guest JukeboxHero

Jobbing at WrestleMania... Good to see you putting Taker over.

That definitely was not my plan. I have never been so shocked at a loss on a SmackDown game.

It took me two more tries to beat him. It wasn't pretty, but I got it done. <_<

Ye the ai on my game is obsessed with Primo, it books him all the time, and he's always the one to attack or turn up in cut scenes.

Also it seems to be desperate for a Shad vs JTG feud beause every week without fail it books them in some stipulation match.

Just played Backlash on Universe mode and changed most of the Champions after getting who I wanted to number one contender.

US Title - Evan Bourne (beat Primo and The Miz)

Divas title - Maryse

Intercontinental Title - Drew McIntyre

World Heavyweight Title - Jack Swagger

WWE Title - Sheamus

I ended up having Bourne win MITB at WrestleMnaia. He cashed it in later in the night against Orton and won. At Backlash, he beat Orton again, but following the match, he brutalized Orton and turned heel.

I watched Bourne's entrance at Extreme Rules, and his really babyface-style entrance, paired with relentless booing from the audience, ended up seeming like some kind of audience-troll on the level of Batista's last run. <_<

Fucking hell Christians MITB match is torture. I climbed the ladder and grabed the briefcase so it said "Pull" countless times and got pushed off every time. Big Show climbs, does it once and wins?! Fuck that..

The briefcase needs to be pulled 5/6 times total. I know I've done the same thing, pulling it a few times and then watching someone else climb up and pull it down with just one pull.

I ended up having Bourne win MITB at WrestleMnaia. He cashed it in later in the night against Orton and won. At Backlash, he beat Orton again, but following the match, he brutalized Orton and turned heel.

I watched Bourne's entrance at Extreme Rules, and his really babyface-style entrance, paired with relentless booing from the audience, ended up seeming like some kind of audience-troll on the level of Batista's last run. <_<

R-Truth turned heel on mine and it's funny seeing his entrance and he goes WHATS UP and all you hear is either the crowd doing nothing or just booing the hell out of him

I haven't had any heel turns yet. This is disappointing.

I'm at the Elimination Chamber right now, did a few matches, but have the last two chamber matches to finish. One is for the IC title which is strange, but eh it's not a big deal.

Also, I think that Shad might be a part of the S.E.S. due to the fact that he seems to team with Luke Gallows and Punk quite a bit. Not only that, I did a match with Punk and Shad appeared in the audience with a ticket in hand to observe the match. Of course I'm not sure he needed the ticket since he was scheduled in the following match.

So for shits and giggles, who is everybody's longest reigning champion in the game? I think Evan Bourne is mine with the U.S. championship, though it's coming to an end soon because I am building William Regal to be the number one contender. Though it is kind of unusual that the 1st, 2nd, and 4th contenders got a Number one Contender match, while Regal was sitting at three and left out.

Now that I've dabbled a lot in the create a wrestler mode, I quite enjoy it. They made a few tweaks that have really helped things quite a bit, as far as giving more creative freedom on color schemes, and adding a few new items. I've been able to recreate all of my guys from last year, and given them updated gear.

Edit - And to Sexy Lexy, yeah you'll have to wait until the PPV. What you could do is change the match, pretend it's for the title and then just manually change the title holder in the "My WWE" section of WWE Universe. Just find the wrestler you want as champion, and then select title options, and then select the title you want him to hold.

Edited by VerbalPuke

Got it today.

-Few months down the track and I helped JTG to win the US title from Sheamus in an "Best 2/3 KO Match in a Steel cage"

Most fun match I've had on one of these games for years.

-My first tag team breakup happened when The Miz turned uber-heel on Jericho(led to David Hart Smith winning a match against Jericho) .

-Funniest incident so far. Big Show beat Cena and the news article claimed it was an incredible David and Goliath victory for Show. :lol:

SVR 2011 has just turned Rocky Feller against the WWE Fans :D

All because I attacked Kaval on the way to the ring for a triple threat Tables match incl. Undertaker.

We also had an appearance by Kane who tried to assist Taker.

I won the match and am still #1 contender still a month out from The Bash (Not Summerslam as I had earlier mentioned)

EDIT 1: This week I have a Triple Threat Ladder match with Kaval & Taker <_<

EDIT 2: Won that one too ^_^

Edited by Rocky Feller

Is there a way to get a CAW onto the WWE Championship contenders list. My guy is US champ atm and I can't seem to get him onto the WWE list no matter how many matches, against anyone already on the list, I win. Hell I've beaten the #1 Contender and even the champ already.

Move a lot of the WWE Title contenders to Smackdown! It is certainly the easiest way of getting on the list.

I'm 10 years in and my CAW only just became no.1 contender for the World Championship, and even then I still had to move a few of the contenders to RAW in exchange for some lower card wrestlers.

I *HATE* the counter which leaves you stunned and having to hammer X, especially since the CPU always follows it up with it's charged up strike with no variety. I'm just gonna go right ahead and say it's inclusion is the single worst thing to happen in human history.

And fuck me somehow getting stuck in Christian's RTW in Week 3! I keep losing the locker-room brawl to the Hart Dynasty! I do well for so long, than one gets behind me and does back-rakes while the other chops me from the front. I end up the meat in a DH Smith/Tyson Kidd sandwich! Sounds like a Darloboy Story Designer story-line.

And I agree that the CPU seems to love Primo, he's always getting a push into the main event and beating people he has no business beating. My game also seems to like Shad and JTG, slightly dislike Sheamus and hate Kofi Kingston. Poor Kofi never wins.

Got it today, Haven't had much time to mess around with it.

The highlight so far for me is defiantly when my CAW got paired up in a mixed tag match with Kelly Kelly vs Chavo and Beth Phoenix a week after Chavo refused a handshake after our match and Kelly upset Beth to become #1 contender.

So the match goes as normal, I tag out to K2 and as Chavo goes to tag out, I get a cut scene where Beth drops off the apron and leaves Chavo all alone and down on the mat, I walk over to Chavo as K2 and cover him for the surprise victory, I'm sitting there with a stunned look on my face asking "Did that just happen?"

Also, There's one part in the vs Undertaker RTWM that was really cool but really trippy at the same time.

Ok, quick question...how do you upload a CAW or a Moveset?

I made a custom CAW, but when I go to upload, it doesn't let me select it, saying "No Content Data is Available". I also downloaded an Austin Aries CAW, but it had no moveset, so I went into Create a Moveset to make one. I wanted to upload the moveset, but again, it says No Content Data is Available. I was able to upload the Finisher I made, but nothing else. Is there some hidden thing I'm missing that's preventing me from uploading this stuff?

Fucking hell Christians MITB match is torture. I climbed the ladder and grabed the briefcase so it said "Pull" countless times and got pushed off every time. Big Show climbs, does it once and wins?! Fuck that..

I agree, that match is a living hell to get through... Had both Bourne and Show win it, after pulling it in their first attempt. And the AI won't stop each other from grabbing it, but all 5 come after you....