Smackdown vs Raw 2011

jrtdot

Just had Shelton Benjamin win my Year 2 Royal Rumble, and with Ezekiel Jackson still holding the WWE Title, am contemplating making a feud where Ezekiel forms a 'Black Power' type stable and wants Shelton to challenge Undertaker for the World Heavyweight Title so they can control the WWE, only for Shelton to challenge Zeke and win thus becoming an enemy of the new group. Zeke will recruit Shad, JTG, R-Truth, and Kofi (who I am thinking of turning to heel)... Just an idea, I'll see what I do.

And I love this idea of using Superstars as my own ECW, perhaps I'll do that, but maybe a different variation, like say have a WCW return and takeover of Superstars and their attempt to takeover all of the WWE.

When MVP won my Money in the Bank I had him cash it in the night before PPV and made sure he lost it the next night. >_>

When MVP won my Money in the Bank, I had him cash in the next night on Raw, and had him get disqualified thanks to a chairshot to the champ. Get back to the undercard, jerk.

• Like 3

When MVP won my Money in the Bank I had him cash it in the night before PPV and made sure he lost it the next night. >_>

When MVP won my Money in the Bank, I had him cash in the next night on Raw, and had him get disqualified thanks to a chairshot to the champ. Get back to the undercard, jerk.

EWB: Closet Racism at it's finest.

• Like 4

Has anyone had any positive experience with playing online with others? It seems anytime I try to play online I either cant find a match, get stuck sitting around waiting for other spots to fill up, the match is beyond laggy, or other people leave midmatch.

So I was originally planning to have Ezekiel Jackson win my Royal Rumble but somehow I got Finisher eliminated by Cody Rhodes so I picked another random number. Who comes out? Chris Masters. Good enough for me. Masters wins RR and then I ahve a nice feud with Swagger (the World Champ) till Wrestlemania where Masters wins the title.

Also Goldust won the MITB match and cashed in on the same night to beat John Cena! :w00t:

So my title picture is all kinds of crazy now.

Has anyone had any positive experience with playing online with others? It seems anytime I try to play online I either cant find a match, get stuck sitting around waiting for other spots to fill up, the match is beyond laggy, or other people leave midmatch.

Unless i've been playing a mate, it's been laggy and jittery :( Plus never got into a Royal Rumble online yet as someone either quits so the whole thing fails or it takes about a year to get past exchanging superstar information

Urmmm yeh.....John Cena VS Shad in the Main Event of Night of Champions? No thanks....

I had Shad win the Rumble and him and Cena main evented Wrestlemania.

So quit complaining. :P

See if it was something like that then that wouldn't bother me as much, it was just the point that Batista/HHH had a number 1 contender fight for Jerichos WWE Title and then that match didn't even happen at the PPV instead ended up being Shad/Cena. Just thought fuck it and made HHH/Batista HITC to end their feud

Rather disappointing then. I dislike the way they have the whole choosing a match laid out, as I was hoping for something more along the lines of getting paired up with random people and voting on a match or something, but it wouldnt matter with the online being laggy. That was something I was really looking forward to.

So playing a 6-man tag me, Chris masters and Jeff hardy vs. Y2j, aj styles, and del rio. Lights in the arena turn off mid-match, when they come back on Alberto del rio has disappeared. This happen to anyone else? I think it's awesome.

Best way to eliminate someone in the Rumble? I came in with David Hart Smith and cleaned house but only took part in group eliminations, when it came down to me and Sheamus I battered him but couldn't find a way to throw him out if I whipped him onto the ropes he'd hang on and roll back in and the button mashing was always being countered. Anyway to eliminate someone with a finisher?

Try whipping them hard enough and close enough to the ropes where they end up laying on the apron, then you can do a minigame to try and press A in the blue section as a cursor goes back forth.

Or save up a finisher and get them caught in the ropes in any way and do the finisher.

so after Jericho/Miz had a few tag title shots but lost, they were in a #1 contenders match vs the hart dynasty again. I was hoping one of the harts would turn on each other but instead Jericho turned on Miz. I decide I'll turn Jericho face to see the old Jericho back ..... the next night on RAW Jericho turns heel again. oh well.

R-Truth failed repeatedly to get revenge on Morrison for turning on him losing 3 straight matches, and at the end of the 3rd he was going to take Truth out with a chair ..... Daniel Bryan came out for the save which was pretty cool. finally with Bryan's help Truth got a win over Morrison the next week.

I also finally had a new team move up the tag rankings and win the belts. the stable of ... Drew McIntyre, Shad and Chavo. as if that wasn't weird enough Kane has formed a tag team with Alberto Del Rio.

Edited by mystikz

Still can't get my tag rankings to shift. Grr.

There's an excellent Shinsuke Nakamura CAW, and the Knee Trembler and one of the grounded knee attacks make adequate substitutions for the Boma Ye. Once I've sorted out the rest of the moveset, then Nakamura and Tanahashi are bringing their rivalry to North America!

There's also a fantastic new Daniel Bryan CAW (with the great version of the classic 'pink/red' Danielson look as an alternate attire and the 'Violent' T-Shirt as enterance attire) which I've saved over the old one.

Question.

How do you put someone through the announce table? Like with a normal move? Seems like the only thing you can do is dive off the turnbuckle. I don't even know how to climb onto the table myself.

It seems like they took it out...

But don't worry..SvR 2012 will introduce the new "Get On The Announce Table" feature <_<