Smackdown vs Raw 2011

jrtdot

Still can't get my tag rankings to shift. Grr.

There's an excellent Shinsuke Nakamura CAW, and the Knee Trembler and Knee Attack 3 (or whatever number it was) make adequate substitutions for the Boma Ye. Once I've sorted out the rest of the moveset, then Nakamura and Tanahashi are bringing their rivalry to North America!

There's also a fantastic new Daniel Bryan CAW (with the great version of the classic 'pink/red' Danielson look as an alternate attire and the 'Violent' T-Shirt as enterance attire) which I've saved over the old one.

Xbox or PSN?

Stupid two separate Community Creation areas. :(

Question.

How do you put someone through the announce table? Like with a normal move? Seems like the only thing you can do is dive off the turnbuckle. I don't even know how to climb onto the table myself.

You have to pull the top of the table and monitors off of it, then do a move like a suplex or something and aim at the table.

finally got to the Royal Rumble. saw a few surprising returns and debuts. HHH/HBK/Undertaker/Stonecold made surprise appearances as Legends. Beer Money debuted and in a big way. James Storm had the most eliminations with 5 while his partner Robert Roode was in the last 4 along with Evan Bourne, Cody Rhodes and the eventual winner ..... Ezekial Jackson. what an odd Rumble.

Still can't get my tag rankings to shift. Grr.

There's an excellent Shinsuke Nakamura CAW, and the Knee Trembler and Knee Attack 3 (or whatever number it was) make adequate substitutions for the Boma Ye. Once I've sorted out the rest of the moveset, then Nakamura and Tanahashi are bringing their rivalry to North America!

There's also a fantastic new Daniel Bryan CAW (with the great version of the classic 'pink/red' Danielson look as an alternate attire and the 'Violent' T-Shirt as enterance attire) which I've saved over the old one.

Xbox or PSN?

Stupid two separate Community Creation areas. :(

PSN.

For the 360 is there any decent Wade Barrett's with the Nexus shirt? I know they are going to release him at some point. Or have they? Meantime CAW shall do fine if I find a good one.

I just got lazy and download the whole of Nexus of that DRE41 guy. He throws out CAWS daily... Definitely not the best but has very nice looking PT drawings...

And I also decided I'd rather them all at least have the same logo rather than have altered logos.

Edited by Rocky Feller

Anyone use the story designer? It's probably the least talked about feature on here

I love Story Designer. The fact that they added branched stories makes it a billion times better, too. Are you on the PSN? If so, have you created any you want to share?

Guest JukeboxHero

So I've crowned the first primate world champion. However, one of the others is moving up the world title ranks. I smell some friction within Unevolved brewing.

Also, I've had a few instances where they would turn on each other via cut-scenes and interferences. I'd win the match and then check on the stable and everybody's still in it. Am I supposed to lose these matches?

It is good. Very good in comparison to some of the past versions.

And in my game... I've run out of CAW spots <_<

I have 1 Original CAW, Which is obviously Rocky Feller ^_^

I updated the "active" WWE Roster incl all current and former members of Nexus.

And I got a bulk of the Upper-Main Event card of TNA including a couple of Tag teams.

I only managed to get 4 Knockouts & Kong before I ran out of space.

Now to redo my rosters... and probably end the ECW run.

WWE will move to SmackDown! TNA Will take RAW, and I'll keep using Superstars as a random mixture...

Might get to see MMG face off against The Hart Dynasty...

The first PPV will be Royal Rumble :D

Edited by Rocky Feller

Id echo the "alright" comment. As stoked as I was for the game, having not played wrestling games in a few years, it quickly lost much value to me with the online being as shit as it has been for me. Universe is a good building block, they just need to expand more on it, and trying to find a good balance for AI reversals is a pain since leaving it default is just reversalfest