Smackdown vs Raw 2011

jrtdot

Out of all the CAW's I downloaded, Angle,Sting,Hardy,AJ and such, Samoa Joe has shot up the rankings and is 6th in the WWE title rankings. Odd thing is after he beat Evan Bourne one on one, Daniel Bryan came out and taunted Joe but Joe isn't even in the IC rankings.

In universe Shannon Moore turned heel by pulling a swerve run in on Jesse Neal to help Jeff Hardy get the win in Neal Vs Hardy. Loose one team, gain another

In my universe Kurt Angle beat Kane for the IC title and then beat Taker for The World title. He defended both untill extreme rules where MrMITB Desmond Wolfe cashed in and became champion. Wolfe had just debuted before Wrestlemania, had two matches so he hasn't been in long but is now the top guy on SD. On RAW Samoa Joe and Wade Barrett both became WWE champion, they both beat Randy Orton for it and they both lost it back to Orton. Side note, the game seems damned determined to break up The Beautiful People.

I just went to delete my Ric Flair CAW from the game when it told me he was in a team. So I scrolled through the teams and found out that Flair is a member of the Straight Edge Society and is allied with Luke Gallows. I am going to run with this as long as I can before I remove him from the game.

So recently I have had some time to kill so I've been delving into the Story Creator. It's pretty great once you get the hang of the smaller things like taking out cast memebers and reducing a scene down to one section so that it looks like someone is talking to the crowd but you can still loop the text to provide variation between scenes.

At the moment I've created one month leading from the first Raw of the month to TLC. I've basically resurrected the KOTR and had the qualifiers and such throughout the month. Had my CAW (who was originally going to be Daniel Bryan but since you can't use Downloaded Creations if you want to upload it later I replaced him with my own CAW) and The Miz end up in the finals at TLC.

I then added two branches where the player can choose who they want to win. If they choose the CAW then there is a pre-match meeting between the two where they mouth off and then Miz loses by count out in the match (The WIN condition is to have the CAW win by count out). If they choose The Miz to win then the same pre-match meeting occurs but Miz wins by pinfall and the CAW is knocked out and stretchered out of the arena.

The main aim is to have this build to Royal Rumble.

CAW Wins: The Miz is so determined to prove himself after a shotty loss that he continues on a winning streak that leads him to win the Royal Rumble the next month (or just win a #1 Contenders match. I'm not 100% sure yet). My CAW will either win the championship at RR or sometime before Miz gets his shot and the fued can be reignited from there.

Miz Wins: The CAW is not seen for a while and Miz gloats about how he put him out of action. He also begins his hunt for the WWE Championship. CAW has a surprise return at the RR and ends up winning the match. Cue fued continuer from there.

It's been awesome fun at the moment (pun 100% intended).

Edited by The Inquisition

I just went to delete my Ric Flair CAW from the game when it told me he was in a team. So I scrolled through the teams and found out that Flair is a member of the Straight Edge Society and is allied with Luke Gallows. I am going to run with this as long as I can before I remove him from the game.

I had a similar situation except it was The Boogeyman joining the team of Edge and Christian.

Technically speaking the 1st dlc is already out. The next (2nd) dlc is scheduled to release during the holiday season… so that could be anytime between thanksgiving and Christmas.

Also the servers are awful, what should take 5 minutes to get some community creations can take up to 30 minutes with the server going down all the time.

So online I've ran into this kid (or kids, i can hear two) who loves to talk shit during the matches and plays as Nexus member. His trash is all mother jokes and yelling "Nexus son!" or like tonight "A-Lister Son!". he beat me once with an inside cradle as Gabriel and tonight I beat him when he was Otunga.I'm torn between who I sould use in the third match, I was gonna use Wade but because of something he said I'm thinking about Cena, he'd prob have a cow if I picked Cena but Wade sounds like a mind fuck too. this kid is a huge Nexus fan, he played the theme over his mic when he won the 1st time. thoughts on who I should use to put this little best of three to rest?

Silly CAW not allowing me to use two body accessories. Trying to do Irwin R Schyster since Ted Dibiase has turned face and the idea of dad and his mate teaching him a lesson came in as a story line idea to follow. I can either use the braces or a tie. For the moment I've gone with the braces since there should be less clipping if I'm going with the two. Thought about painting a tie but think that'd look awful. Gone with the Clothesline from Hell as a finisher as it's the closest I can get to the shoulder tackle/clothesline "Write off" as well. Stupid idea.

In other news, my IC title holder... THE DRUID winning after outside interference from HBK.

Thanks to the online of this game I can now say I've fought The Devil,Demons,The Grim Reaper,Floating heads and Super Heros.

So I rented this.

And I'm glad I didn't buy it, because... well, it's not that it's bad, just not as fun as 2010. WWE Universe seems to be the only thing worth a damn about this.

I did have an interesting moment where Randy Orton and Mark Henry teamed up against Triple H and his mystery opponent... KOZLOV!

Sadly, this didn't end up with Triple H and Kozlov joining forces.

CAF is what it is. Corner grapple system feels unfinished, lots of possibilities missing and some of what's there just makes no damn sense. The fact that they have a jumping palm strike but no iconoclasm irks me. Also that they have the goriconoclasm in the standard moveset, but I can't find the regular iconoclasm... wtf THQ?

Speaking of movesets, lots of stuff missing that frustrates me. Also the sell for the Future Shock is all wrong.

AI still sucks, it's just reversal heavy as always.

At least no more of that crappy Feel Like A Monster song. Though why the hell do they use Luke Gallows' song as menu BMG?

• Like 1