Smackdown vs Raw 2011

jrtdot

I've only seen one turn during a tag team match, and it was how R-Truth and Morrison broke up. They'd been losing quite a few tag matches, and I was controlling the team facing them in a match (been a while, so I don't even remember who I was playing as). At one point, R-Truth goes to tag in Morrison, only for Morrison to deck him, leave the ring apron and walk back up the ramp. Funny thing is, Morrison didn't turn heel, and him and R-Truth eventually became a tag team again a few years later (after Morrison was in a tag team with one of my CAWs that broke up).

And I think the only way face turns can be done in Universe mode is if they're done manually.

Had one match with a CAW for #1 contendership for the U.S. title against Koslov. Got the dreaded attack from behind that empties the victim's momentum meter and gives the attacker a finisher. Manage to get up, only for Koslov to whip him into the ropes and hit the finisher despite me tapping R2 like a maniac and pin for the win. I let the decision stand instead of restarting, but got revenge eventually. I booked Koslov in an Extreme Rules match against my CAW about a month and a half later and pretty much destroyed him.

I've learned to never let the A.I. control the tag team partner(s) during important regular tag matches, because they seem to forget pinfalls exist and won't hit finishers or specials when they're able to half the time. Did one tag match using two CAWs, and the one I wasn't controlling kept doing running elbow drops whenever an opponent was down. I think he did one, maybe two, ground grapples the entire match!

Picked this up today used for €20 and to my surprise it came with a Bret Hart DVD and both Online Axxess and Bret Hart DLC codes untouched. I don't care if this game isn't great because that was a bargain.

NICE. Really lucked out with that one :)

Still trying to find more 90's tag teams. Been sidetracked with a PSN shopping spree :P

I got the game last week for Christmas and I'm still trying to figure something out: Is there a way to deunify the Tag Championships? Meaning can you turn them back into two separate belts again? It might've been said in this thread but more or less, it was probably buried tens of pages ago and since we're at page 101...yeah lol.

I got the game last week for Christmas and I'm still trying to figure something out: Is there a way to deunify the Tag Championships? Meaning can you turn them back into two separate belts again? It might've been said in this thread but more or less, it was probably buried tens of pages ago and since we're at page 101...yeah lol.

You can unlock the WWE and World Tag Team Championships, but they're not WWE Universe titles, so they'll never get defended automatically.

Universe had my CAW, Dom Jerard, "turn" on The Miz during one of his matches. Thing was that both of them were in a team and heels. I checked back after the attack and they were both as heels, so I just switched my CAW to a face, being that he had enough of The Miz's tactics. Also weird was seeing R-Truth turn heel on John Morrison WHILE they were tag team champions. So I just switched the titles onto the recently reformed heel Hart Dynasty, as Jo-Mo faced Tyson Kidd in that match.

The more I think about this the more I realise it kind of makes sense. I mean, you don't really see face turns often at all in the WWE. The only way people seem to end up as faces is if they get an insane crowd reaction or get injured for a period of time and they're big enough stars that the fans get excited to see them return, regardless of what they were doing pre-injury.

You can unlock the WWE and World Tag Team Championships, but they're not WWE Universe titles, so they'll never get defended automatically.

Gah, that stinks. Thanks, though.

Two teams that recently formed in my game: The awesome pairing of Jericho and Regal (Who I've dubbed Ring Royalty, and quickly unseated Snakes on a Plane to become tag champs) and the wacky pairing of Steve Austin and Matt Hardy, who I've dubbed the Booze Crew.

Also, had an AWESOME championship scramble match to determine a Hardcore Champion. As RVD, against Terry Funk, Shelton Benhamin, Evan Bourne, and MVP. Evan was champion, but RVD hits the five star frog splash on Shelton on the outside, pinning him RIGHT AT 0:01!

Had a similiar finish when Universe put Randy Orton against Undertaker in a 15-minuite Iron Man. 2-2, at the last secconds Undertaker puts Orton in Hell's Gate (I added it to his moveset because, well, he needs it). Orton taps right at the bell... and referee declares the match a draw!

Speaking of Taker/Orton, their next encounter had Taker coming out hurt... and he replaced himself with Ministry member Sheamus! :w00t:

Gah, that stinks. Thanks, though.

But this way you can defend them at any time you like

Ok, so just did a tag team match with Eve & Mickie against Melina & Alicia Fox. Alicia goes to tag out and Melina walks off (Cole said 'she gets the tag' before Melina walked) and then I couldn't end the match because Alicia wasn't the legal partner, even though Melina had left. So I had to restart it. Does it always do that with a partner turn or did it just fuck up?

The Three Dashing Fellas

Okay, it was probably said in this thread before but I will state it again: Money in the Bank match in these SvR games are tedius and are a rather awful exercise in futility. It's just madness to the point where I literally only play that match less than five times per edition.

• Like 1

So it turns out the patch for SvR2011 isn't going to fix the bug I've found with offline Royal Rumble matches causing one of the entrants to be stuck in the run to the ring animation.

Sigh.

Also, MorTruth FINALLY disbanded. Sadly, so Mysteriously Dashing, the team of Rey Mysterio and Cody Rhodes.

And Kozlov has pretty much used a sneak attack in every singles match he's been since becoming IC champion.

By the way, am I the only one who thinks Undertaker should gave had his own sneak attack cutscene? I mean, he has the teleporting run-in, you'd think they'd have a "teleport behind unsuspecting enemy" cutscene too.