Smackdown vs Raw 2011

jrtdot

Guest Punkster

Okay, so for whatever reason I did a 10-man Rumble match that ended up being the RAW main event in Universe. It now says Sheamus has earned the right to the Mania 26 main event by winning it. I'm only in September, so when I get round to January will I be able to change that and have the real Rumble winner get the title shot or am I stuck with Sheamus now?

Yea I did the same shit, dont worry your not stuck with Sheamus, the last winner of the RR before WrestleMania gets the title shot

You can choose when Mr. Money in the Bank gets his shot. I think it's limited to singles matches involving the champion tho. Go to the match as if your were going to play it like normal,and it will ask you if you'd like to cash in the Money in the Bank.

Kozlov & DH Smith formed a team on Universe mode. My creative mind came up with the name Russian Bulldog. Also, Cody Rhodes & Drew McIntyre started a team and are now called The Dashing Ones. JoMo & Roberts team is also now MorSnakes. Oh, and Brie Bella turned heel doing a run-in on Nikki Bella's match against Maryse (I was Nikki :() breaking up The Bella Twins.

Kozlov & DH Smith formed a team on Universe mode. My creative mind came up with the name Russian Bulldog. Also, Cody Rhodes & Drew McIntyre started a team and are now called The Dashing Ones. JoMo & Roberts team is also now MorSnakes. Oh, and Brie Bella turned heel doing a run-in on Nikki Bella's match against Maryse (I was Nikki :() breaking up The Bella Twins.

I'm now imagining vignettes of the two riding airplanes between shows. MorSnakes on a plane. lol

Edited by ElTiburon

I'm now imagining vignettes of the two riding airplanes between shows. MorSnakes on a plane. lol

If only you could actually see those. Would be awesome :D

("The sequel to Snakes on a Plane, MorSnakes on a Plane coming to a theater near you!")

Edited by Syrjis
  • Like 1

Guest Punkster

guys can you help me come up with names for these teams? Thanks

ziggler and jericho (ayatollas of perfection, y2-perfection?)

my caw ''the painkiller'' clyde jones and rock

steamboat and mysterio?

Mysterious Dragons for Ricky and Misterio.

I really want to put together a really detailed NXT Story Mode.

If any has some CAWs they'd be willing to donate to the cause, it would be much appreciated. I'm on the PS3, so you can either upload it online and give me the name, or you can draw up the formula and send it to me (preferably with pictures).

I really want to put together a really detailed NXT Story Mode.

If any has some CAWs they'd be willing to donate to the cause, it would be much appreciated. I'm on the PS3, so you can either upload it online and give me the name, or you can draw up the formula and send it to me (preferably with pictures).

I'll donate my CAW for it. Just give me a day or so, and I'll upload him. My PSN is USBouncer. :)

Also, how do you go up the rankings? I just beat the number one contender and didn't even get on the list.

I'm not sure if there's even any logic to it. I've had edited characters immediately shoot up to the top of the rankings, while tag teams consisting of the WWE champ and the US champ were always dead last in tag rankings.