Smackdown vs Raw 2011

jrtdot

Speaking of weird rankings, an edit I made based on the character I made for Octagon Roots just shot up fifteen ranks in the WHC rankings, from #23 to #8, just by beating Dolph Ziggler (who wasn't even in the top ten.

Or edit the rankings since we could pretty much edit everything else.

Also wtf on making John Cena's purple attire a separate character...

I mean it did lead to an interesting WrestleMania of Orange Cena vs Purple Cena but still.

Or edit the rankings since we could pretty much edit everything else.

Also wtf on making John Cena's purple attire a separate character...

I mean it did lead to an interesting WrestleMania of Orange Cena vs Purple Cena but still.

I hope one was heel and the other was face. That would reek (awesomely) of Superman vs. Bizzaro.

Haven't played this in ages. I have Axxess but I still haven't bothered to turn the game on and try out the Nitro arena or anything like that. Feel like I'd just get bored within a few matches again.

Good game overall but I can't see me buying the next one unless there is some kind of massive overhaul. The replayability just isn't there for me.

WM seems to be right around the cutoff date every year. So looking over the roster, I wonder if the Nexus are gonna get the Spirit Squad treatment in the next game (where they miss the cut due to not wanting to tie up so many spots for one stable). Assuming the roster size is the same next year - there are 10 active people that won't return next year (Jericho, Batista, MVP, Hardy, Knox, Shelton, Archer, Gallows, Shad, Finlay).

Wade Barrett, Justin Gabriel, Heath Slater, Daniel Bryan, and Alberto Del Rio are basically locks. Chris Masters is a safe bet too especially since they've already got a model made for him from this year's DLC. By that same token, Otunga could sneak in. That leaves 3 spots to use on Harris, McGillicutty, and Ryan although I just don't see them all making it especially since the group might disband at or around Mania. Then again, pickings are slim. They could also always punt out some of the mega-jobbers like Primo but it seems like being in the previous year's game always makes you a front runner to return.

The Legends should also be awesome. Austin, Rock, and HBK are probably always going to be in - but this year they could throw in Lawler, Booker, Diesel, etc.

Guest viperlike

Actually cant believe how long it takes to create entrances and change music and such for your created characters. Really puts me off, same with any editing in the WWE Universe mode.

So, I've gotten everything unlocked for my game, and I decided to reorganize my roster. Basically, I've got the legends on Smackdown, because of the classic World Heavyweight Title and the Intercontinental Title being there, and I've got all the top current WWE Talents on Raw. I put all the lower talents (or, frankly, people I'd rather not use) in WCW and ECW.

As of right now, my WWE Champion is Wade Barrett, the World Heavyweight Champion is The Rock, the United States Champion is Sheamus, the Intercontinental Champion is Ricky Steamboat, the Diva's Champ is Maryse, and the Women's Champ, Mickie James. The tag champions were D-X, but the new Straight Edge Society (CM Punk and my created character Ricky Maxwell) beat them for it.

Kane and Big Show have been feuding since I started the new split, and Ricky Steamboat and Jake Roberts have fought each other non-stop.

Actually cant believe how long it takes to create entrances and change music and such for your created characters. Really puts me off, same with any editing in the WWE Universe mode.

Actually, I find it a fun challenge to try to sync someone's theme -just- right with an entrance.

Sometimes you have to either edit a long intro from a song entirely or just use one of the really long intro sections from the game (Superstar 18, Undertaker, Drew McIntyre).

Making Minoru Suzuki's entrance to work was hella hard, but I'm really satisfied with the outcome.

I re-set the rosters and "started clean" at the Rumble, watching the all-CPU Rumble match. Put 15 guys from Raw and 15 from SmackDown in the Rumble. I've done enough simmed Rumbles to know that when selecting participants, the first 3 you pick will ALWAYS be #30, #29, and #28. So I rigged it slightly by putting Morrison, Barrett, and Del Rio in those spots for storyline purposes.

Del Rio won, narrowly beating out Vladimir Kozlov who nearly ruined all of my plans. <_<

But it worked out nicely. Miz and Edge retained their belts at EC. Miz beat Triple H to retain the WWE Title in a simmed match, which shocked me. Then Edge retained over Del Rio only for Christian, fresh off his MITB win, to cash in and win the big gold belt.