Smackdown vs Raw 2011

jrtdot

Bah. Sheamus ended my CAW's US title run at Backlash (year 2). My other CAW is still the World Heavyweight Champion on SD! tho. I had Regal cash in his MITB briefcase, Regal won via DQ (hit him with a foreign object) but didn't get the title.

Christian & Matt Hardy formed a tag team which I dubbed, very originally, Charisma Version 1. My CAW (the recently dethroned US champion) & R-Truth also formed a tag team on RAW, called Amazing Truth. Kofi just won the IC title off of Kane at Backlash and JeriMiz won the tag titles off of Brothers of Destruction at Backlash.

So, both my Celtic Ministry and Team America (stable lead by Jack Swagger originally to fight The Komrades) groups got new members.

The Celtic Ministry recruited Primo. Team America recruited... Santino Marella.

Also, my year 2 Wrestlemania featured Undertaker and Kane re-gaining the tag belts from The Pepsi Generation, and in fact the only successful title defense was by World Heavyweight Champion Chavo Guerrero.

However, Kozlov cashed in on Chavo after the match and beat him soundly for the belt. Poor Chavito :(

At Bragging Rights, Chavo Guerrero and CM Punk beat William Regal and Edge to become the new tag team champions. Punk pinned Regal (I was only controlling Chavo), and Edge never even got to tag in at all.

At the Royal Rumble (the RR match won by Dolph Ziggler, incidentally), a heel John Cena (controlled by me) ended Shawn Michaels' fairly lengthy run as champion (He'd been champion for at least 6 months), using a sneak attack from behind followed by an Attitude Adjustment for the win.

William Regal and Yoshi Tatsu have formed a tag team ... rehash of the Regal/Tajiri string of events? I think so.

Also, Shad and JTG have got back together on their own accord, going to steer them to the tag titles because Undertaker and Druid have held them for way too long.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, so for whatever reason I did a 10-man Rumble match that ended up being the RAW main event in Universe. It now says Sheamus has earned the right to the Mania 26 main event by winning it. I'm only in September, so when I get round to January will I be able to change that and have the real Rumble winner get the title shot or am I stuck with Sheamus now?

I have few tag teams on Universe mode, BoD, JeriMiz, Snakes & Wisdom (Morrison & Roberts) and Ryder & Primo (rest of the "original" teams have disbanded). There were also Charisma Version 1 (Christian & Matt Hardy) and WoodIntyre (My CAW & Drew McIntyre) but those two disappeared without having a single match as a team. Whenever there is a tag team match it's always between two of the three teams of BoD, JeriMiz and/or Snakes & Wisdom; depending which team is the champion, which means that the titles are always held by one of those teams.

So.. two questions, a) why are two out of those three teams always in tag matches in Universe (bad luck?), b) do custom matches affect the rankings?

I love the random tag teams that pop up in my WWE Universe. I try making teams all the time, but they get disbanded quickly most of the time. Recently, EdgeIntyre (yes, Edge and Drew McIntyre) formed and are number one contenders to the tag titles. R-Truth and Morrison have been together forever, but iirc they're together at the beginning anyway? John Cena had turned heel and joined up with Tyson Kidd, and later on, Chris Jericho joined in, so I named them Cenation. Another one that came up that I liked was Justin Gabriel and Dolph Ziggler, who I named Planet Hollywood.

• Like 1

Playing the other day for the first time in ages, I was Undertaker vs. Wade Barrett, Last Man Standing. Justin Gabriel comes in, attacks Barrett, hits him with the 450 - then starts to attack me... Confusing, to say the least. Anyway, while I was fighting Gabriel off, Barrett got counted out and epic victory was mine.

Like last year, the one where an edited character can be added in is the best RTWM. Needs more Santino, though.

Not a fan of Rey Mysterio's half-assed heel turn.

It is. Sheamus, John Cena, CM Punk alts are available along with American Bad Ass Taker.

Does ABA Taker have an appropriate entrance, too, or do you just end up with ABA doing Deadman Taker's eye rolling and lights raising after he makes a jobber squash match length stride to the ring?

Edited by GhostMachine

Actually from what I understand, it's a separate character. Sadly, no proper ABA entrance, so you're stuck with the Palumbo version.