Futurama Returned!

Lint

It's still on Sky 1 I think but I don't know what the turn around is for when it airs here vs the US.

I've taken to watching South Park on TV now since we have HD now (for what little it helps in stuff like SP) and it airs only a couple of days after the US so it's not too bad.

I liked both episodes a lot, and this is coming from someone who thought the 2011 group was a big disappointment. The Ben episode was funny and appropriately heartfelt (or sappy, I guess- your mileage may vary), and the 3012 episode was Fry/Leela-centric, so of course I liked it. Looking forward to next week.

I liked this week's a bit more than the two from last week, but nothing really stood out as being laugh-out-loud funny. I did like the whole whatchacallit, earth, long form certificate of birth thing though.

EDIT: Also, apparently this season there's an episode lined up that parodies saturday morning cartoons and two of the parodied shows are GI Joe and Scooby Doo, Where Are You?. Awesome. Look forward to that.

Best part of this week's episode was the opening, which was great. Overall I thought the episode was pretty solid, probably my favorite of the three thusfar.

• 2 weeks later...

And finally we get the first Season 7 episodes over here. The Bots and the Bees had some really great moments, overall I'd say it was better than what I saw of last season.

This is why people pirate. I don't get why they don't air the day after in this day and age. Burn Notice season five stars airing in a week, over a full year since it started in the US, and by the time Supernatural airs next month (hopefully, since it keeps being pushed back) that will be a month shy of a year from starting in the US, so at least it's not as bad as that <_<

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

So it came back this week! Actually, I thought the premiere was pretty strong. 2-D Blacktop in particular was better than probably anything they released last year.