Need a new TV show

TCO

So, I take it upon myself during the summer to find a TV show and try to watch it from start to end or as far as I can.

Here are the TV Shows I've seen through over the past few years (that I can remember off the top of my head.

Lost

Dexter

Heroes

Grey's Anatomy

NCIS

Two and a Half Men

How I met your Mother

Scrubs

Sex and the City

American Dad

Family Guy

South Park

The Life and Times of Tim

Also I've watched some House, CSI, Flashforward, Lie to Me and that new Cougar Town and disliked them

So EWB recommend me a TV show, it can be any genre/lenght/girly or not as long as it's decent.

Big Bang Theory,

Chuck,

It's Always Sunny,

Supernatural,

Californication,

True Blood,

30 Rock,

Community,

Leverage,

Glee,

Prison Break,

Psych

And if you want one that you won't soon run out of, Smallville is good for the first 3-4 series, okay for 4-6 and then incredible for 7-9.

• Like 1

Big Bang Theory,

Chuck,

It's Always Sunny,

Supernatural,

Californication,

True Blood,

30 Rock,

Community,

Leverage,

Glee,

Prison Break,

Psych

And if you want one that you won't soon run out of, Smallville is good for the first 3-4 series, okay for 4-6 and then incredible for 7-9.

Pretty much this list but add:

The Good Guys

Burn Notice

White Collar

The League (You'll probably like it since it's about American football)

If you like Two and a Half Men (which makes me and you as the only two on this forum >_>) then there's also Rules of Engagement which is great if you can stand David Spade.

+1, Two and a Half Men is fantastic :wub:

You could also watch The King of Queens, in case you haven't.

I'm watching Lie To Me right now :unsure:

I'd also recommend

Leverage & Burn Notice, just waiting for the new Burn Notice on Australian TV <_<

Breaking Bad is pretty darn good

Sons of Anarchy, but I only saw the first 5 episodes of season 1 before I canceled the channels subscription :crying:

My girlfriend is hooked on True Blood and she's just finished a Nip-Tuck 5 series binge.

I've only just started watching Eli Stone. Nothing exceptional but is watchable.

Lie To Me was great. Tim Roth was amazing. But I stopped watching before the second series, because outside of Roth, I felt there was a real lack of character development. It saddens me a little, because some of the guest stars seem like people I'd love to watch in episodes. E.G - James Marsters.

Give that man a show :shifty:

Also, Smallville wise, I'm up to Season 7 and have delayed. After I'm done with Lost - should I get right back on it? Does it pick up? 'Cos I thought Season 6 was okay. Lana's finally gone, though. Couldn't stand her.

I was in the same boat with Smallville at about the same point in the series and yes, it does get better. This past season in particular was just so awesome that it I hate that I ran through all of it now.

And Lie to Me is awesome and the second season has really picked up since it came back from it's break.

Lie To Me doesn't get near enough love around here.

I've been championing it for a while now, I love Roth in it. He's brilliant. It's basically what I imagine Tim Roth would be like in real life. I love all the cast, apart from the nerdy guy. He's a bit too stereotypical for me, but other than that I haven't once been bored. The episode in Iraq was brilliant.

Smallville's quality will increase from now on each series, Split. Season 7 isn't bad. Season 8 is pretty good. Season 9 is by far the best series of Smallville yet.