Need a new TV show

TCO

I've been championing it for a while now, I love Roth in it. He's brilliant. It's basically what I imagine Tim Roth would be like in real life. I love all the cast, apart from the nerdy guy. He's a bit too stereotypical for me, but other than that I haven't once been bored. The episode in Iraq was brilliant.

That was a big episode...

I also liked the one with the Irish Guy/'Terrorist'... But They've only shown repeats for the past 2 weeks :| Stupid Australian TV

Though the ending to Season 8's main arch is pretty lame.

The death of Doomsday? Yeah. Should've ended with a trip to the Phantom Zone because the guy's supposed to be unstoppable. And Chloe's bullshit in that arc was annoying as fuck, I've hated her character for ages.

Also, taking away Kara was a horrible thing to do. I have loved Laura Vandervoort since the day she entered into Smallville.

Though the ending to Season 8's main arch is pretty lame.

The death of Doomsday? Yeah. Should've ended with a trip to the Phantom Zone because the guy's supposed to be unstoppable. And Chloe's bullshit in that arc was annoying as fuck, I've hated her character for ages.

Also, taking away Kara was a horrible thing to do. I have loved Laura Vandervoort since the day she entered into Smallville.

Yeah, the whole Doomsday arc was pretty annoying in general, looking at it. Odd though, since it doesn't really make the season suck.

But yeah I agree on the Kara thing, she was definitely missed. Though she is coming back for at least an episode for this season, so at least we haven't seen the last of her.

Check out Battlestar Galactica. I never thought it would be for me and never gave it a chance, until I posted the exact same topic somewhere else.

I'm currently starting series 2. It is a great show, with many great storylines and it is supposed to get better.

At least give it a chance. :)

Listen to this man. I'll back up what I said earlier, Battlestar is so, so great. The amount of good characters and storylines being juggled ato nce makes for really intense television.

And I fail to believe Chloe will ever be more annoying than Lana. It's not possible.

If you like Two and a Half Men (which makes me and you as the only two on this forum >_>) then there's also Rules of Engagement which is great if you can stand David Spade.

You aren't the only ones that like Two and a Half Man.

I recommend (from pure memory) It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (greatest sitcom ever) and Breaking Bad (my favorite series at the moment). I like Rookie Blue, not sure if anyone else does but I like it, take a look at it. And of course, Friday Night Lights.

And what show is The League? Where do they air that?

Listen to this man. I'll back up what I said earlier, Battlestar is so, so great. The amount of good characters and storylines being juggled ato nce makes for really intense television.

And I fail to believe Chloe will ever be more annoying than Lana. It's not possible.

Oh, just wait until the Doomsday arc. At least Lana was fuckable, Chloe just has nothing going for her by the end of the 8th series and in the 9th it becomes clear that her character has passed it's expiration date. I'm 90% sure that she'll end up dying in the final series though, as she's not around in the comics and they've been pretty good with the major stuff about keeping with it. I'm guessing it'll be the thing that makes Clark devote his life to being Superman rather than fucking around like he is now.

If you like Two and a Half Men (which makes me and you as the only two on this forum >_>) then there's also Rules of Engagement which is great if you can stand David Spade.

The League is on FX and was the show with the crappy commercials about fantasy football, but it is in fact awesome. I would describe it as a version It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia that is based around young families instead of a bunch of single people.

They have the first and last episodes on Hulu right now

http://www.hulu.com/the-league

Edited by LNK

So I've tried It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and I found it only OK. I may carry on a few more episodes before trying anothe from the list.

It just gets better from season 2 onwards

As soon as Danny Devito enters its golden.

The League is on FX and was the show with the crappy commercials about fantasy football, but it is in fact awesome. I would describe it as a version It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia that is based around young families instead of a bunch of single people.

They have the first and last episodes on Hulu right now

http://www.hulu.com/the-league

Stupid Hulu won't let me watch anything in the website because I'm not in the US. But if it's anything like IASIP, thenn I'll definitely take a look at it.