2010/2011 UEFA Champions League

EddieG

Decent last five minutes and the goal should be really crucial.

We were dominated for the opening 35 minutes though really. I'm so nervous whenever they go at O'Shea because Park doesn't seem to be helping him out. Also, going forward, O'Shea is terrible, really terrible. Giggs and Carrick have been over run in midfield and a Scholes or Fletcher would really help right about now. But Giggs was the man in the goal really. Lovely move and great finish from the Little Pea. Rooney is still trying to pull the strings but credit to Essien for sticking with him.

Ramires is their best player at the minute so someone needs to sit on him in the second half. Nani has the run on Ivanovic though, as does Evra. Really glad that Rio appears to have run that knock off. I expect Drogba right now though so it'll be upto Vidic, Ferdinand and Van Der Sar to keep him and the rest of them out.

Come on United!

EDIT: Oh Baddar he has been bad. I'll agree that the reverse pass was brilliant, but up untill that point, he's dived in several times where he should've stayed on his feet and has been rightly booked by the referee, who I might add has had a good first half. Going forward, he's been our out ball on so many occassions and between him and Park, they've managed to balls it up more often than not. Rooney and Giggs have had to come out to the right several times to bail them out.

I say bring on Valencia for Park

Edited by MJB