2010/2011 Europa League

EddieG

I can definitely see us struggling tonight. I think maybe a 1-0 loss then us winning in extra-time or a 1-1 draw is the most likely way of us going through. But I wouldn't be at all surprised if we didn't even score and went out through a combination of defending calamities.

Team for tonight's game: Reina, Johnson, Carragher, Kyrgiakos, Kelly, Kuyt, Poulsen, Lucas, Aurelio, Cole, N'Gog

Looks like it'll be a 4-4-1-1 with two banks of four (similar to the Man City game, just with players more suited to that task in Poulsen and Aurelio), although hopefully Kuyt will play further forward in his role as a right-sided striker rather than a winger, because that role doesn't suit him at all.

Can't really complain about the line-up or the formation overall though, we're hamstrung a bit by injuries and a tough away game in a hostile environment isn't the time to be chucking in youngsters.

Ireland was our only stand out. Ironic that after all the fuss over the Milner transfer saga, Ireland is the only one who has not featured in a winning team.

Absolutely fuming right now. If we dont get any players in over the next five days, we will sruggle to make top ten.

Belgians?

Vienna = Austrian

Utrecht = Dutch

Trabonspor = Turkish

Timosoura = Romanian

I don't know what Belgians you're thinking of >_>

I'm Dutch, and a Feyenoord fan, therefore

AA Gent = Belgians

• Like 1