Football Manager 2011

Dan

I did quite well with Spurs in my first season, and I've managed to sign Wickham, Chamberlain, Smithies and Cahill as lots of young British stars to make the future. I've got a new right-back in Tenconi. Willian in midfield, and some more under 18s to boost the youth side.

But we've struggled so far this season.

leaguenu.jpg

lol, Blackburn

Three seasons in on my Bradford game, thought I'd check how the Champions League is going, Blackburn are top of their group having beaten Barcelona 2-1 at Camp Nou, their team is virtually unrecognisible, Kean is still the boss though.

Got it wrong, they lost 2-1 at Camp Nou but won 3-2 at Ewood. Team from the Ewood victory.

Paul Robinson

Seamus Coleman

Martin Olsson

Andreas Granqvist

Gael Givet

Junior Hoilett

Morten Gamst Pedersen

Phil Jones

Tongo Doumbia

Felipe Caicedo

Nikola Kalinic

------------

Mark Bunn

Ahmed Soukouna

Siarhey Kisliak

Sergey Kornilenko

Bojan Jokic

Chris Basham

Youssuf Mulumbu

So a few Rovers players survive.

So apparently the list of top-class right-backs in my game is a short one. Fabio and Rafael, both still of Man United, stick out like a pair of sore thumbs as being infinitely better than just about everyone else in the game. Unfortunately United won't sell either of them for less than £40m and they'll certainly request a salary of £100kpw anyway.

Well...SCREW ALL OF YOU! I don't need your right-backs! Nathaniel Clyne has all the unremarkable averageness that I need! :angry:

Try training people to right back. On my Liverpool game before FM2011 decides to crash dump every second and I cannot fix it at all :( I trained Martin Kelly to left back cause Aurelio was injured and Capdevilla was injured and well lets just say he was immense haha helped England get to the Euro2012 finals, was voted best player in the tournament.

Try training people to right back. On my Liverpool game before FM2011 decides to crash dump every second and I cannot fix it at all :( I trained Martin Kelly to left back cause Aurelio was injured and Capdevilla was injured and well lets just say he was immense haha helped England get to the Euro2012 finals, was voted best player in the tournament.

This does seem to work if you give it time. Buy Jack Cork, train him to be a RB, he'll fuck shit up.

Who was playing with Lyon here? I started 2 days ago and I'm almost halfway the season, first and also first in my CL group (with Bayern Munich). Jesus, Lyon has loads of quality prospects, it's insane. I could definitely have an all French dominating team within a few years, considering French regens tend to be amazing too. I desperately need an extra CB though, but I only have 4m and an overloaded wage budget so I cannot sign someone like Varane, or Nestor, who I want. I expect to have good money after the first season due to winning the league and doing decent in the CL. I might offload Gomis and one of the wingers too, depending on how Belfodil and the likes of Lacazette & Novillo develop.

Edited by The Quasi Juice

Belfodil becomes the best striker I have EVER, EVER, worked with. It's beyond ridiculous how good he is. Novillo becomes a very good player. I had players with better stats for my AMR spot, but he out performed them and got goals from out wide.

So, I managed to get Leeds promoted at the first attempt all thanks to Katlego Mphela and his amazing 33 goals. I'm sat in 11th place in January in my first season in the Premiership and Ken Bates has sold the club to Thomas Helveg (Yes, THAT Danish right back). Apparently, my promotion and mid-table Premiership standing isn't good enough for the new chairman. Who is he going to replace me with? Chris Hughton.

Luckily, the promotion has done wonders for my rep so it shouldn't be a problem getting a job elsewhere. But still...

So after getting West Brom promoted back to the Premier League, we are sat in 8th place just a point behind Spurs and Blackburn. Six games left in the season, and I have now got to play Man City (5th), Spurs (6th), Blackburn (7th), Everton (9th) and Villa (10th) >_< .

Belfodil becomes the best striker I have EVER, EVER, worked with. It's beyond ridiculous how good he is. Novillo becomes a very good player. I had players with better stats for my AMR spot, but he out performed them and got goals from out wide.

Enzo Reale, Grenier and Lacazette also look great. So far every match that Lacazette has started at right wing he has given an assist, and he's not even a natural there :w00t: Lyon are a blast to play with.