The Scottish Football thread

METALMAN

3 minutes ago, metalman said:

Well yes, obv.

But the huns are worse right now. One of my best pals - who is normally a reserved academic who spends his days reading about Roman law - has suddenly turned into a bigot ever since full time at Hampden.

The Huns were a nomadic people, who lived in Eastern Europe, the Caucasus, and Central Asia between the 1st century AD and the 7th century.

• Like 1

The Huns were a nomadic people, who lived in Eastern Europe, the Caucasus, and Central Asia between the 1st century AD and the 7th century.

Well, as Percy Plant, lead singer of 70s rockers the Led Zepplins sang, "You know sometimes words have two meanings".

1 minute ago, metalman said:

Well, as Percy Plant, lead singer of 70s rockers the Led Zepplins sang, "You know sometimes words have two meanings".

A Zeppelin was a type of rigid airship named after the German Count Ferdinand von Zeppelin who pioneered rigid airship development at the beginning of the 20th century.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

People were talking about Keane but he was offered the job after Lennon, with Delia as his assistant and he wasn't interested. He'd kick some of them into touch for sure anyway.

11 minutes ago, Executive Kaney said:

I would. I said I don't think he'd want to be celtics manager.

Hang on, I was trying to wind you up, but I legit can't remember what Scottieland team you support. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Baddar said:

What do people expect though? He's going to win the league again. Is their current squad really expected to make any kind of impression in Europe?

Don't expect to win the champions but people do expect to be winning more matches than they do in Europe. Tactically Ronny isn't always spot on but he's not a bad manager. People just get up in arms if Celtic don't win every single game which is silly.