The Scottish Football thread

METALMAN

I fondly remember a lengthy Rangers game of mine in whichever Champ Man circa 1999 - 2002 it was where 4-1-3-2 was basically a cheat formation... :shifty: Tearing shit up with Giovanni van Bronckhorst, Barry Ferguson, Claudio Reyna, Ronald de Boer, Tore Andre Flo et al.

I also read a BBC article a day or two ago which mentioned Dennis Wise as a possible candidate. lolwut.

• 1 month later...

Chairman - It's good to finally get money into the club so that we can get back into the Premier League and Champions League.

Reporter - How is this putting money in the club when it's constantly paying money back to Mike Ashley?

Chairman - Thanks guys, bye.

*Walks through door*

Can someone explain to me how Rangers get wound up, liquidated, reformed as a new company and still seem to have more debt than before?

• Admin
Celtic: Gordon, Lustig, Denayer, van Dijk, Izaguirre, Brown, Bitton, Commons, Johansen, Stokes, Griffiths.
Subs: Zaluska, Matthews, Ambrose, Guidetti, Scepovic, Forrest, Henderson.
Rangers: Simonsen, Foster, McCulloch, McGregor, Wallace, Aird, Law, Black, Hutton, Smith, Miller.
Subs: Robinson, Clark, Boyd, Shiels, Templeton, Daly, Faure.

• 1 month later...
  • Admin
Stuart McCall will accept the role of Rangers manager until the end of the season, BBC Scotland has learned. It is unknown yet if he will retain current caretaker manager Kenny McDowall on the coaching staff, or bring an assistant in with him. The former Motherwell manager left Fir Park in November after four years with the Steelmen. Meanwhile the Rangers board have confirmed Sandy Easdale has agreed to resign his directorship with the club.