Minecraft!

Sousa

I tihnk its a Smurf hut..

I'm going to get back into Minecraft soon, I'm sure, but probably not before the next big update. I'm getting annoyed with my worlds not having All The Cool Shit that comes with every update, especially with my one 50+mb save where I've done a ton of exploring. A lot of the new stuff looks really cool, but I haven't played much since U GON DIE basically in anticipation of the next huge change.

I haven't done anything of any note in Single player as I mostly play Multiplayer at the moment.

I think I'll wait until 1.8 before I get into a single world game.

On the server I currently play on I started a small farm in the middle of nowhere and then expanded.

I'd probably say it is now more of a lifestyle block.

ibasg6.jpg

This is practically the farm as a whole compact and accessible. Cactus farm on left, wheat in front of house, sugar cane to the right and mushrooms below the hut in centre.

All farms/gardens are harvested via pistons etc.

The large building on the right is the barn where all the produce is stored.

There are also animal pens scattered around the farm as the server allows you to purchase livestock and have around.

Yes, that is a grave on the bottom left. Had a pet pig named Bruce that kept escaping the pen and jumping along the fence. We claimed that he knew parkour.

And next to that is a torture chamber I'm messing around with where you get locked in a small room and a sentry gun fires arrows constantly until you die. Which is fun to watch as the server is currently on peaceful.

11wewxs.jpg

From my rooftop overlooking the bay. I have a (very) small galleon that serves no purpose but to fill in the open area.

2cqz3uo.jpg

A closer view of said "galleon". As you can see at the rear, it is incomplete. I actually think it's more of a yacht.

In the distance there is a skull I shaped in the cliff. I will eventually make it into a cave entrance to hide some pirate booty.

f9pp95.jpg

The room dubbed "The Grotto" by visitors. it's a secret room at the end of a secret tunnel which is accessed via a secret door in the basement of the main house.

Basically it's a needless run around to a point that is next to the cactus farm.

oursli.jpg

My current project (just over the left side of the skull). Not 100% on what it is or will be quite yet but it looks to be heading towards a fishermans village.market area. Of sorts.

Edited by Pimpin' Feller
  • Like 1

God dammit...I can't come up with stuff that cool :(

I haven't done anything of any note in Single player as I mostly play Multiplayer at the moment.

On the server I currently play on I started a small farm in the middle of nowhere and then expanded.

ibasg6.jpg

This is practically the farm as a whole compact and accessible. Cactus farm on left, wheat in front of house, sugar cane to the right and mushrooms below the hut in centre.

There are also animal pens scattered around the farm as the server allows you to purchase livestock and have around.

Yes, that is a grave on the bottom left. Had a pet pig named Bruce that kept escaping the pen and jumping along the fence. We claimed that he knew parkour.

And next to that is a torture chamber I'm messing around with where you get locked in a small room and a sentry gun fires arrows constantly until you die. Which is fun to watch as the server is currently on peaceful.

11wewxs.jpg

From my rooftop overlooking the bay. I have a (very) small galleon that serves no purpose but to fill in the open area.

2cqz3uo.jpg

A closer view of said "galleon". As you can see at the rear, it is incomplete. I actually think it's more of a yacht.

In the distance there is a skull I shaped in the cliff. I will eventually make it into a cave entrance to hide some pirate booty.

f9pp95.jpg

The room dubbed "The Grotto" by visitors. it's a secret room at the end of a secret tunnel which is accessed via a secret door in the basement of the main house.

Basically it's a needless run around to a point that is next to the cactus farm.

oursli.jpg

My current project (just over the left side of the skull). Not 100% on what it is or will be quite yet but it looks to be heading towards a fishermans village.market area. Of sorts.

Is it a friend's server or what that you play on?

New Yogbox looks great

Edited by Kirkland

ibasg6.jpg

11wewxs.jpg

2cqz3uo.jpg

f9pp95.jpg

oursli.jpg

Is it a friend's server or what that you play on?

It's the JLGReality server.

It's a public server. It used to be whitelist only but since the crash they can't be arsed resetting it all. So it's an open I.P

But if you log on you won't be able to do anything until an admin promotes you.

Right now the server is going through a lot of maintenance so everybody is set to guest until they can sort through who belongs where in rank.

The i.p is: sc15.servercraft.co:6227

And for more information check here > http://www.facebook.com/JLGRealityFanPage

• Like 1