Minecraft!

Sousa

Went to sleep on the server and woke up in a graveyard with Herobrine coming at me...

• Like 1

I tp'ed away before he got to me. Tp'ed back and he was gone. Scary as fuck with the new sounds in my resource pack. Sounded like hell. Not The nether, hell.

In case anyone's interested I found a bunch of horses at about x 600 y 80 z 600.

Rocky did you mess with monster spawn rates? I went out exploring at night, found two spiders, a zombie and a creeper, and that's it. I wanted skeletons >_>

Nope I've left it on hard difficulty. Maybe there's a massive cave system below and mobs are in there. I think there can only be a set amount of mobs within a chunk.

Either that or I've made this completely up in my head :/

It's on hard? Huh, I barely saw any mobs after a while when I was playing last night. Maybe I've just done a good job of lighting the area up.

One thing I did find though is my head, in one of my chests. Took it out and plopped it down outside my house and then there was another in the same chest. 2spooky.

I think placing heads is one of the things Herobrine does to scare people.

If you're still needing skeletons for something DoubleX I have a spawner you can help yourself to.
I'll just need to make an entrance to it.

OK Open. Co-ordinates:
x: -245

z: 379

Just take the ladder all the way down.

I was after bonemeal. I think I'm good for the time being, but I'll keep that in mind.

Also this is Hard difficulty? Interesting. Doesn't feel that way.

Also also, Rocky, do you know if there's a village in this world? I have a couple of emeralds to trade with villagers.

I am terraforming the surrounding lands at the moment but yes, I am running a village. I have about 8 villagers contained safely in the village until I get the walls up. When I get on in a minute I'll see what the coords are.

WkLGy0x.png

Oh and I took this. Is this all he does to people?

I believe Kirkland is currently residing in a village somewhere. I know Shay found one and he tp'd to her. Pretty sure he would have gone about doing his King Kirkland thing :D

There are no hostile mobs spawning. None underground, none above ground.

I believe Kirkland is currently residing in a village somewhere. I know Shay found one and he tp'd to her. Pretty sure he would have gone about doing his King Kirkland thing :D

There are no hostile mobs spawning. None underground, none above ground.
It seems to be going in phases. At times I'm bring chased by a horde of mobs, then other times there's no mobs at all and I'm wandering through a dark cave system in peace.

Rocky I don't suppose there's anything you can do with your server to stop people griefing? Logged on a couple of minutes ago to find my house destroyed and almost all of my stuff taken (they didn't take my enchantment table or anything in my basement, which is interesting I guess), with a sign saying "McHacker team GRIEFED" nearby.

Spawn also had a building and got tore down.

Oh and I had an interesting encounter last night when I went to sleep. Keep adding mods and not telling, Rocky. Loving surprises.