Haye vs Harrison

I'm not a big boxing fan but I really really hope Haye defends well against Harrison tomorrow night. What does the Heavyweight division need most? A 39 year old has-been with a questionable record, or a charismatic lightweight fella who's only lost once (6 years ago) and beat a 7 ft Russian monster?

_49918517_haye_harrison_640.jpg

Haye looks great too. In his last fight he looked a little chubbier around the face but he's looking lean and carved from granite - giving away 3 stone hopefully won't be a problem for him cos he'll be even quicker this time around.

The picture at the top has taught me that if we're ever in need of stunt doubles for Emmanuel Adebayor and Didier Drogba, give Harrison and Lewis a call.

Not sure who Haye looks like just yet, but I'm sure there's somebody. :shifty:

Cameron Jerome's rock hard older brother.

Haye, KO in the 4th. Audley is shit.

Harrison is good when he has his head on straight. Dude hits hard, but just doesn't like to mix it up and get hit. Haye has a suspect chin personally, so if Harrison can hit and stay away, could be an upset. However, I hope Haye wins, as long term, could lead to more interesting boxing fights.

Haye's probably the only guy in the division who could beat one of the Klitschkos. They talk the talk but then they get fed one also-ran after another.

Vitali's fought no-one decent since he lost to Lennox Lewis.

Wladimir's next defence is against Derek Chisora - a 14-0 British champion.

To be fair Haye is probably better off against Vitali as he's starting to age more now at 39. If he went to fight on their turf though, over in Germany where most fights take place, I think he'd face quite a hostile reception. If he beats Harrison, take him and a Klitschko to the USA and let them go for it.

Only 3 people who matter are Haye and the Klitschkos and they just keep ducking each other and fighting pretty much cans. Haye's heavyweight run doesn't exactly spark off as amazing challenge apart from Valuev who tbf isn't exactly a great boxer he's just really really tall, Ruiz was shot and so was Barrett but the same is said about the Klitschkos. They need to make Haye/Klitschko next and then have him fight the other Klitschko. They keep ducking each other that's the problem :( If they were to fight I can see Haye beating Vitali but not Wladimir.

Manny/Magarito's on tonight anyway that match has my interest alot more than this, plus £15 to watch Audley Harrison fight :puke: no thanks.

I think it'll be a pretty shit fight. Haye just chips away at Harrison for the entire thing and wins comfortably on points. Maybe he'll get a knockout once Harrison gets tired later on, who knows. I wanna watch it but that depends on my mates to be fair.

As for who I want to win - well it has to be Haye. There's nothing likeable about Harrison, whereas Haye is pretty cocky and charismatic. It's a shame he couldn't agree the Klitschko fight, but I can see where Klitschko's coming from - he's undoubtedly the bigger name. Whether that's the only issue is another thing.