Elder Scrolls V: Skeerim

apsham

It looks like it´s around 9GB, i dident even know the xbox did dual layer, but that one they packed as much as they could. So i love the idea that the DLC they have us spend lots of pennys on at least is something that "honestly" dident fit.

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

Holy shit that's some slow delivery.

Game Connection usually get the game to me the next day, last game I ordered was Gears 3 and they sent that out on the Friday afternoon and it was with me on the Saturday, waiting on MW3 from them but that's not being sent out 'til tomorrow 'cause they haven't got the stock from Activision yet.

On Japanese Amazon you can get them to deliver to your local Convenience Store to pick up, or you can get it delivered to your house. Both allow Cash on Delivery. Which is great.

Unless what you're trying to buy is from a marketplace seller (as the Imported Skyrim is - Jap version ain't out til December and will probably be in Japanese). No money in my English account after our holiday last month so I'm now relying on getting someone to send it to me from the UK (probably parents as a birthday pressie) if they've got the money spare right now...and it'll take a week or so to get here after it's posted.

AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I've been waiting for this game for years...I guess a few more days won't hurt TOO much. <_<

Some people claimed it already was on sale yesterday, by now i am shure everybody whos picking it up in stores is already playing. :-X Good thing i got uni work to do, so amazon giving it to me tomorrow might not be half bad, at least it´s cheaper that way.

The german version is voiced by a shit ton of famous dub voices like the guys n girls that do german voices for Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Patrick Stewart and so on... so hopefully it´s not a mess.

There also seems to be a steelbook version on sale, i hope every day one edition is a steelbook.

http://community.futureshop.ca/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/12218i5780E3F2E4F75F90/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane