The Shows Mostly Formerly Affiliated with NBC's Thursday Night Comedy Block Thread **SPOILERS**

GoGo Yubari

Guest mr. potato head

It's more about the advertisers then the networks. It's easy to track how many people watch a video on a website, but advertisers think people will ignore their ads if they can just click over to another tab during the ad, so they either pay a lot less for Internet video advertising or avoid it altogether.

Really? Do most the people watching the show care about who the showrunner is?

I'm pretty sure they'd care that Ed Helms is leaving though.

And the article only speculates that Ed Helms might leave. The only real news is that Liberstein is stepping down as showrunner, which by itself shouldn't have any impact on the ratings.

Was that Blake Anderson in Community? Guess it's not too surprising, given that apparently Kyle Newacheck directed this episode (and last week's).

Yeah, that was Blake. Maybe it's just me but I'm not a fan of this new trend of them including cartoon animations into the show. Last week with Jeff's heart scene, which I was fine with, but now with his "ego apple" and Chang's thoughts slightly annoys me. I'm fine with them doing a more "normal" season this go, but if they're adding cartoons into the scenes, doesn't that ruin the aspect of it? Just my little gripe. Also, this feels like an episode I'll be skipping when I get the season on DVD.

French Stewart was used to great effect in Community. I dig Jeff becoming more self-aware of his ego issues. We'd been told Troy and Abed would go through a rough patch, and it looks like it's begun. I looking forward to where this goes.

The first 30 Rock was good, but holy shit that second episode. That was just exceptional. First off, using . . . wait, Daniel? I think that was Daniel Baldwin. Anyway, using him to play Jack was tremendous. Plus, WEIRD AL. Maybe that's just something that I love, but everything including that end tag was so fun. The fake Jack's office scene and "Heart So Proud" in particular had me laughing pretty hard.

Guest mr. potato head

Both 30 Rock episodes were just completely exceptional. Firing on all cylinders except maybe Kristen Wiig. A little sad that we still haven't seen any Dr. Spaceman this season, but whatever, the show's just on a roll.

Also liked Community quite a bit, a definite step up over last week. The last seen with Abed was tailor-made for people like me, and yet I enjoyed it so much that I wasn't even bothered by the pandering. And count me as one who really liked Chang's thought balloons, though I wasn't nuts for the Jeff ego animation.