The Shows Mostly Formerly Affiliated with NBC's Thursday Night Comedy Block Thread **SPOILERS**

GoGo Yubari

It should be said, before the "fuck NBC" stuff starts up again (and I'm in that mindset too a bit), that on probably no other network would Community and Parks and Rec been given this many seasons to begin with. Slight off-chance of Fox and that's about it.

Fox would've canceled it 13 minutes into the pilot.

Considering the absurd amount of comedies NBC ordered for next season, the fact that they're on NBC guarantees at least 90% of them will bomb, so Community may get brought back early and get the additional "back 9" episodes.

• Like 1

Yeah, I think the astonishing run Fringe has gotten has made me forgot the rest of Fox.

Don't forget Dollhouse. Ratings on that were pretty terrible, but they brought it back for a 2nd season

Not amped about Parks & Rec apparently ending, but this is a pretty good way to sew it up if you have to.

Office won the night for me, but wow was the David Wallace comeback deal underwhelming. When WWE Raw takes more care to explain the circumstances surrounding management shake-up, you know times are tough. The coconut lines got me both times though.

Community needs a big score next week.

Finished this episode of The Office. Pretty sure I've realized I don't care about anyone on this show at all anymore. If something seems promising about it next season I might watch but there's a very very very good chance I'm dropping it entirely and that's almost heartbreaking in a way.

Community was great, 30 Rock was good, looking forward to Parks and Rec starting in three minutes.

The clip of the mental hospital versions of the bottle episode, the musical, the paintball episodes, etc. was magnificent.

Came in to say exactly this. The whole 'Shutter Island' plot was played great.

I agree. For a moment there, it actually had ME believing they were in a mental hospital...

Terrific Community tonight, had me in hysterics the whole time with the mental hospital scenes, the wacky Greendale courses, etc. Truly one of the best shows on television. Can't wait for the 3-part season finale next week to find out if everything that has happened the past few weeks ties into the multiple timelines episode

The clip of the mental hospital versions of the bottle episode, the musical, the paintball episodes, etc. was magnificent.

Came in to say exactly this. The whole 'Shutter Island' plot was played great.

I was kinda surprised/slightly disappointed that Abed didn't point out right away that it was the plot of Shutter Island tho.

30 Rock has officially been renewed for its final season.

Meanwhile, in Zombie Office news, Ed Helms, John Krasinski, and Jenna Fischer have signed deals to be on it next season. Rainn Wilson and Mindy Kaling are still leaving, Paul Lieberstein will no longer be show-runner because he's going to work on the Dwight spinoff so I guess Toby's gone too. But hey, we still get Jim and Pam because they've been so great lately!

Everything I have always read that Rainn Wilson will return for part of Season 9 and then have an episode of The Office serve as a backdoor pilot to "Schrute Farms." I'm not sure how the show will play without that old Jim/Dwight dynamic that has been so good (again) since Jim went back to sales, but we'll see.