The Shows Mostly Formerly Affiliated with NBC's Thursday Night Comedy Block Thread **SPOILERS**

GoGo Yubari

ok..without spoiling anything, my DVR shows Community as having been on at 8, 9 and 9:30. Is that right?

I knew it was 3, jsut wanted to make sure the times were right and that 8pm one wasn't cut off

Video Game episode was fun and will be interesting to rewatch in the future. Chang Heist episode wasn't that great. Season finale was absolutely wonderful.

I really enjoyed the finale, especially Troy and the Air Condition School guys. "No, take him to the police! He's a murderer!" I also thought Chang Heist was solid too. There were a few moments here and there in that episode where I was cracking up.

On the other hand I wasn't a fan of the video game episode. I just didn't find it funny or interesting much at all. I'll give it a rewatch eventually and maybe my opinion on it will change though.

Overall, solid ending to this season. I'm looking forward to whatever bizarre directions they go next year.

Yea...I kept thinking BRitta was Abby from NCIS..

Guest mr. potato head

Solid way to end the season. I'm not as in love with last night's eps as most here seem to be, but they were all still quite good. Video game ep maybe leaned a little too hard on the gimmick (there wasn't much else to the episode really), Chang conclusion was as good as you could expect for the writers having to get out of that corner really, and I liked the finale a lot. Part of me is amazed they even went back to the show's original premise re: Jeff.

I liked the 30 Rock finale too (Homeland reference~!) but I'm kinda glad they've wrapped up Kim Jong-Il as a character. Kristen Schall on the other hand has turned into a decent addition to the cast.

The last episode of Community seemed like it was taped at a point where they weren't sure if they were coming back. It seemed to wrap up alot of things, and had more of a "series finale" feel then season finale. I enjoyed it alot though. It was one of the few episodes that could be grounded in reality, aside from the Troy story, but still had alot of laughs in it, and seemed to expand Jeff more as a character.

Harmon out as showrunner.

Hmm. I was pretty skeptical about him leaving so I'm surprised it actually happened. He'll still be around as a consulting producer but it's hard to imagine the show not changing. That said, the guys taking over seem to have a pretty decent track record so hopefully nothing too drastic happens.

I fuckin' loved all three episodes last night - I didn't think I'd be able to sit through all three at once, but I was begging for more after each episode. The pacing was a little off for me I guess - it went from the funniest content over to the more serious content... but that makes sense it being the finale and all. Still, loved every moment of it.

I pretty much lost it at the Dean's Jeff doll too.

Harmon out as showrunner.

Hmm. I was pretty skeptical about him leaving so I'm surprised it actually happened. He'll still be around as a consulting producer but it's hard to imagine the show not changing. That said, the guys taking over seem to have a pretty decent track record so hopefully nothing too drastic happens.

It's a huge bummer, but I saw a great comment on the AV Club about it, to the effect of "there was a time when people just watched the shows they liked and had no idea who the showrunner was." As long as the cast is there and they're not turning it into a three-camera laugh track sitcom, hopefully it'll be fine.