Dead Island

DJ Ice

The game is interesting and all, but when everyone gets bored quickly, I can buy it at half the price and still enjoy it. EWB only sticks with COD, FIFA and Madden. :shifty:

The plan all along was to buy it with my brother in law to play the story with him - I doubt he'll be picking it up Friday, so I guess I can wait.

Besides, when your one motivation is that TKz is getting it, and you've gamed with him online for a total of about two hours, hoping to play both Resistance 3 AND Dead Rising with him is a bit optimistic.

EDIT: And I started Homefront earlier - I've found the first chapter fun!

RDR online was boring as hell! There! I said it!

I agree. I tried playing with a dozen or so EWBers and I didn't have a fucking idea what I was doing. Everyone was up on a cliff and by the time I made it up to the top with them, LL (or maybe it was Fitzy) killed me. Then I made it all the way back up and they were in Mexico. (N)

I might get this at the end of the month if there are any used copies at Gamestop.

I agree. I tried playing with a dozen or so EWBers and I didn't have a fucking idea what I was doing. Everyone was up on a cliff and by the time I made it up to the top with them, LL (or maybe it was Fitzy) killed me. Then I made it all the way back up and they were in Mexico. (N)

Yeah, if you hadn't played it by yourself a little already it was pretty much impossible to keep up with the shitty pony you start with. Shooting stuff was less fun without an objective too.

Free roam is kinda boring with teams but the games like gang shootout and Undead Overrun make RDR online awesome.

One of the most fun times I had on RDR was me and one buddy, we started killing and hunting this one fella. At one point, we were high on a cliff and he kept spawning below us by some water. So we kept killing him. We were loving it. All of a sudden around 6-8 people joined the room all joined his posse and hunted us down. So 7-9 on 2. We rallied our friends to come in, 3 of them did. So we ended up in this gang battle across the map. We were outnumbered, but managed to do well - mainly because we'd take up good defensive positions. It was just played out brilliantly.