The Survivor Thread

sahyder1

When I typed out my post, I realized after that Srar is the type of person who would hate Fiji and would really enjoy Cook Islands. I was making a follow-up post and than I was like "nah, GoGo will come in here and correct my mistake". Fiji is a great season, but man oh man does it get ugly. Cook Islands has a terrible twist, but I think it is the type of season you would like. It isn't my favorite, but I think you'll love a lot of the characters on it. 

• Like 2

Dave is fucking awful but Sharea I think her name was is pretty bad too just randomly wanting to throw out the guy's shells when he actually asked nice to save them

Frosti seems like a cool guy. He reminds me of the guy from the last season I watched. He is too nice to win probably

I think that is the episode where Dave tries to hug Fei Long and they are all like "get the fuck away from us, weirdo".

It is! :lol:

Ha! Finally! Fuck off Dave! I can breathe easier knowing you did not win money

Does Jean Robert walk around with his business hanging out all the time? His crotch is like constantly blurred

Zhan Hu are dumb!

"Oh we totes get 2 free people! I bet the other tribe gets no one!"

They were down two members at that point - Fei had 7, Zhan had 5. They knew if they threw the next two challenges, they would have the majority to vote off Aaron and James on the new Zhan tribe and go into the merge with the two tribes having even numbers, as the original Fei Long members would be 5 and as they would have Peih, Jamie and Erik with Sherea and Frosti. If they win immunity, Fei goes to tribal and if they vote off Sherea or Frosti, that is more original allies they could lose. 

Edited by RPS
  • Like 1

Jean Robert is magic. He's like that on poker shows too, and he always ends up losing in hilarious, improbable fashion because that is his karma for being like that.

I'm so curious as to who you want to win and who you think will win! I won't spoil it or provide any hints, but I'm curious.