The Survivor Thread

sahyder1

I think I'd like Denise to win. She hasn't played a great game but I pick who I like. Courtney hasn't done a damn thing really so I hope it's not her. I am guessing Amanda though. I would say Todd but it looks like he is about to be blind sided. Going to watch the finale tomorrow.

Wanted James to win so bad. Why do people always hold their idols?? If I had two and even kind of thought it was going down I would play that so fast!

• 4 months later...

I'm officially in the Survivor Dead Zone for the first time since One World, but this is the yearly notification that the Survivor Hall of Fame is in the voting process as of now. My votes this year were for Tina, Jerri, and Rudy, who will all be duly ignored for people who won last year, probably.

I had to google to see who was in and woof I forgot how bad is that Hall of Fame? So many undeserving people in there. 

If I were to vote, which I won't because it is a terrible, terrible Hall of Fame, it would probably be for Jerri, Rupert, and Tina, who deserve to be in more than pretty much everyone in there, minus the obvious ones. Rudy is a good shout, but I never enjoyed him as a television character. 

• 2 weeks later...

Colby got next to no support from the executive committee so he wasn't gonna make it this year. Tina I think finished somewhere between 4th and 6th, with Rupert and Tyson. So I'm kind of expecting that to be next year's class.

• 2 months later...

So... I rarely read reddit for Survivor news, but apparently something is happening for Season 34 that is huge. Known Survivor spoiler commented on Todd's Facebook telling him to go on vacation in Fiji in June and July. Earl posted a Facebook photo where he remarked the King was Back and made references to 39 days. Mike wrote on the head casting director Lynn Spillman's instagram, noting that he missed a call from her. And Russell posted a bitter tweet saying that winning the game doesn't make you a legend or an all star.

Survivor nerds, be on alert. WE MAY HAVE AN ALL WINNERS OR ALL STAR SEASON COMING.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Uh... so the partial list of people likely to come back leaked...

NTG3sMi.jpg

That is indeed a random group of individuals. I'm thinking we are sticking with a three tribe format and it'll be winners versus jury threats who didn't make it to the finals versus pre-merge boots. 

Yeah, that's probably the best read on it. Lot of players I like there. I think that's gonna be the last time I look at 34 speculation between now and at least the finale for this season, though.

Spoiler

Thats a pretty good pool of players to choose from. I'd rather have Neal from this season get the call over Peter. Also that San Juan Del Sur loser, I think his name was John? I dunno, he's on there and I hope to God he isn't on the show him and his girlfriend were unbearable.

• 1 month later...

The cast for 34 has been spoiled. It is interesting to say the least. 

• Andrea Boehlke
  • Brad Culpepper
  • Aubry Bracco
  • Caleb Reynolds
  • Ciera Eastin
  • Jeff Varner
  • Cirie Fields
  • J.T. Thomas
  • Debbie Wanner
  • Malcolm Freberg
  • Hali Ford
  • Ozzy Lusth
  • Tai Trang
  • Sandra Diaz-Twine
  • Tony Vlachos
  • Sarah Lacina
  • Troyzan Robertson
  • Sierra Dawn-Thomas
  • Two players from S33

Spoiler

Well I am happy to see Tony Vlachos back. 

Mixed bag to say hte least.

edit: so sick of seeing andrea (what has she done srs), cirie, ozzy etc. 

Edited by Alex.