General Football Thread

Starvinho

Would've thought Modric would've made the shortlist. And David Luiz is heavily out of place in the defenders catagory.

As is Dani Alves :shifty:

I could imagine the majority of the team being Barcelona heavy though. Piqué, Xavi, Iniesta, Villa and Messi. But I'd love to see RVP get a place for it but I can see most out-and-out strikers not getting in so Messi can play central and slot home billions of goals.

Socrates is on life support :(

Lineker has run out of present-day news to report and has been reset to 399 BC apparently.

Oh it's a person? Well I apologize then, I assumed it was a Brazilian club and on financial life support.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/H0cJBEMiN1c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Neymar was fantastic against Kashiwa Reysol. His goal was a thing of beauty but his entire game is just great, getting into space and then doing some wondeful things with the ball at his feet. A brilliant sight to behold.

Didn't bother to record the Al-Sadd v Barcelona match but will record the inevitable Santos v Barcelona final and will enjoy watching that.

No way will Neymar come to the Premier League though, he's far too suited for La Liga. He doesn't seem like the sort to end up with Barcelona though so I figure he'll end up at Real Madrid most likely.