What have you been playing this week?

Benji

Okay, so I didn't play FM yesterday... For some reason I felt an urge throughout the day to bust out Star Wars Rebellion (aka Supremacy), and I did so, spending all evening on it. I guess I was due for a 4X fix.

It's one of those odd games where I can look at almost any individual feature and say "yeah, I have to admit that's pretty shit", but somehow all together it is a big lot of awesome.

Okay, so I didn't play FM yesterday... For some reason I felt an urge throughout the day to bust out Star Wars Rebellion (aka Supremacy), and I did so, spending all evening on it. I guess I was due for a 4X fix.

It's one of those odd games where I can look at almost any individual feature and say "yeah, I have to admit that's pretty shit", but somehow all together it is a big lot of awesome.

Ah man, I used to love that game. Could have been better, but the whole was definitely better than the parts.

Picked up LEGO Pirates... played some X-Men arcade (my first fully complete game... I'm awesome at not finishing)... probably going to put some money down on the Assassin's Creed on Friday.

In the unlikely event PSN store comes back up, I'll be downloading and doing the PoP Epilogue and starting a new Dragon Age save to do the expansions. If it doesn't, plenty of Football Manager and Mass Effect, along with the (surprisingly fun) sidequest of getting the light seeds in PoP.

Cool little thread here. As for me, if I'm not casting I find myself not really playing anything outside of it. Including casting, played a LOT of L4D/2 this week, beat Portal 2 on Monday, working my way through Zealot on Dead Space 2, and hunted for a few achievements on Portal 2. Pumped for LA Noire next week as well.

Football Manager, as per usual. Kicking off a youth movement with Chelsea to help patch the foundations of an ageing squad.

Final Fantasy X-III arrives today, so will be jumping on that. See how it plays.

Finished Uncharted 2 last night, and two weeks ago finished both the first Uncharted and Portal 2.

I hadn't played either Uncharted before, but they're great. There those types of things that you know you'll like when you get into them, but it's just finding the urge to begin. Part of the problem is probably because games like Call of Duty where story line is done in a day and you just go online because that's what developers focused on have rotted my/our brains for story lines.

As far as Portal 2 goes, I did that in about 2 days. A little short in my opinion, but still great. Hopefully when PSN's back up, co-op will provide more fun. I've only got about 3 non-co-op trophies left too.