What have you been playing this week?

Benji

Guest skipschool

I've been housesitting this week, so was playing ALOT of xbox games at random.

Played through the storymode on Mortal Kombat and did about 5/6 Ladders, restarted GTA4, it really is hard to get in to to start with... I had a few hundred points left over not long ago on my account so got Streets Of Rage 2, Altered Beast, Street Fighter 2 and Golden Axe, got all of the non online based achievements for them all, but as nobody really plays them, I doubt I'll be maxing them out!

I've also been played alot of Black Ops online, but I always do that... Last weekend I did about two prestiges for double XP >.< I hate my life.

Cool little thread here. As for me, if I'm not casting I find myself not really playing anything outside of it. Including casting, played a LOT of L4D/2 this week, beat Portal 2 on Monday, working my way through Zealot on Dead Space 2, and hunted for a few achievements on Portal 2. Pumped for LA Noire next week as well.

You! We must get a bunch of the Multi achievements in Portal 2 Sunday night.

Last night, I decided I was finished with Brink....got almost all the achievements, the rest will either be a grind or pure luck.

This morning, got 4 achievements on YDKJ (get the 3 highest rank, and answer all the Jack Attack questions in multiplayer).

I've finally started playing Oblivion and...I'm not sure how I feel about it. Its kind of addictive I suppose, but I'm not actually enjoying it that much. I'm just playing it because I feel I should, not because I'm having fun. Which is a very odd position to be in.

MX/ATV Alive is pretty good. I only bought it because I could get it for £20, so I guess I'm not as let down as people who've spent £30+ on it and found that there's not much by way of gametypes or tracks to begin with (have to race the same couple of tracks A LOT to unlock more, and obviously there's the DLC scheme). Online racing is hella intense though. Lag free too, which was my main concern heading in. Bit tricky to get used to stuff like preloading for jumps and the whole clutch system, but I'm getting there. Definitely worth persevering with as I played it for like half an hour yesterday and was probably about 85% sure I was going to get a refund, but I've been on for something like 4 hours today and I'm loving it.

Finally got the last two trophies in Fallout: New Vegas. Thanks largely to the fact that I tried, successfully, to kill every Deathclaw in the quarry by punching them in the face.

I'm not joking. Granted I was using the Ballistic Fist and the AMR to pull them to me so I only took on one at a time, but I still managed to go toe to toe with Deathclaws (even the Mother Deathclaw) and left in one piece.

Finished the campaign mode on Call Of Duty: Black Ops, fun stuff and I enjoyed the story...really dug the level I think in Russia where you have to jump from rooftop to rooftop amidst the rain.

Just a bit of FM with a declining Man Utd side in 2015...it's exam month so I am resisting the urge to start playing my 360.

Gaming List over the summer:

LA Noire

Mortal Kombat

Splinter Cell Conviction

Duke Nukem

Is Alan Wake worth finishing? I did the first few missions and it seemed alright but it just didn't hook me in.

Me and Kaney kicked the ass of Gears of War 2 and then I kicked the ass of Plants vs Zombies on PC. Also some time on Blitz The League and went back and improved some level times on Super Meat Boy.

Me and Kaney kicked the ass of Gears of War 2 and then I kicked the ass of Plants vs Zombies on PC. Also some time on Blitz The League and went back and improved some level times on Super Meat Boy.

You make me miss Blitz the League (although the second one was a lot better). Maybe I should get those games again.

And pff...Gears 2...me and Eddie finished that weeks ago.

I've just restarted through Saints Row 2 on my PS3. Spent the majority of my time raiding the streets, and putting as many good cars in my garage as I can.

Also, Insurance Fraud be awesome :D