What have you been playing this week?

Benji

I've wept softly and made pining motions towards the PSN because I really want to play MAG lately.

Other than that, I started a new game of Valkyria Chronicles and am contemplating starting a new game of Disgaea 3.

MAG was one of the first games I got when I got my PS3. But for some reason, I just can't get into it.

I love it. I love that it's not the typical FPS, where everyone is a lone wolf out for themselves and focused only on KD ratios. I love that it promotes teamwork, and that you can be the top of the leaderboard in terms of score as long as you work with your squad.

Really, though, it's one of those games where you have to find a clan to really have fun. When you just get thrown into squads with randoms it can be frustrating, but for a while I was in a clan that, at peak times, had 10-15 people on - so we would regularly group up and queue and play together. Made it that much more fun.

I saw Ruki playing Dance Central, according to XBL.

The thought was hilarious and also frightening. :shifty:

Finished Portal 2, so much fun.

Helped the finace beat Portal 1

Tried to get back into Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, but despite loving the first two games, I cannot get into this one. Trying to figure out my next 360 game to dive into.

Played a shitload of Mortal Kombat. Beat Arcade with a few characters, got up to around 260 on Challenge Tower, continued to wait for PSN to come back on. :shifty:

I'd go with Bioshock. I haven't played PoP, or Ghostbusters, but Prototype is very hit/miss and nigh on impossible to get to the ending of. I was about half-way through, when I just ended up giving up myself. Bioshock on the other hand has a bad-ass story to it, which needs to be finished :D

This week (roughly anyway) I beat Portal 2, Won the NAB Cup on AFL Live, and am playing through SAW now.

And add me to those who are getting LA Noire the day it comes out. That game just seems so awesome :D

I'd go with Bioshock. I haven't played PoP, or Ghostbusters, but Prototype is very hit/miss and nigh on impossible to get to the ending of. I was about half-way through, when I just ended up giving up myself. Bioshock on the other hand has a bad-ass story to it, which needs to be finished :D

This week (roughly anyway) I beat Portal 2, Won the NAB Cup on AFL Live, and am playing through SAW now.

And add me to those who are getting LA Noire the day it comes out. That game just seems so awesome :D

I really struggled with [PROTOTYPE] on one mission because it is near impossible for me. It's all well and good making a game with damage and destruction, but when you spend it being destroyed then it becomes. I'm through a fair bit, but I just lose interest in it fast every time I play it. Shame, because despite the generic story it can be very fun.

PoP:WW I've played on PS2 part way, but this is part of the PS3 Trilogy collection. Very fun in gameplay and the story always intruiged me.

Think you might be right with Bioshock, at the very least it's the one I've played the least of and needs me to give a proper go at.

I beat Portal 2, played a fair bit more Super Mario Galaxy (I think I'm like... halfway through it, excluding the stars you get from comets passing by) and I finally played a bit more of Mass Effect 2. Only like, a level and halfs worth extra, but I've now only got something like 5 missions left in the game I think, unless even more side quests pop up after you've acquired the Reaper IFF.

Also, plenty of Minecraft.

Kaney's a tool if he doesn't buy LA Noire on day 1.

I need to start Wet - had it on rental for a few months, but I just can't be arsed.

Whereas you are just a tool.

• Like 7

Finished all the DLC content on Fallout, all I need to do now is start a new game, collect the achievements for being neutral and evil at levels 8 and 14 and I'll have 100%ed it.

Then I can start New Vegas. :shifty:

I did nothing yesterday, but I will be playing a bunch of Brink this week (yay rental), and then will be picking up LA Noire next week. I might fit in some YDKJ, Disgaea 2 or Record of the Agarest War.

I didn't play anything last week. Nor the week before that. Nor the week before that. However, yesterday, I did open up Dwarf Fortress for the first time in ages. My first gaming in, well, months.

:shifty: