2011 Summer Transfer Window Thread

Starvinho

Mancinin confirms Man City's interest in Aguero and Nasri.

Both would be brilliant signings considering Tevez is on his way out. Flooging Tevez for 40mil to somehwere where he won't be able to help your rivals and replacing him with Aguero is a nic piece of business I think.

Mancinin confirms Man City's interest in Aguero and Nasri.

Both would be brilliant signings considering Tevez is on his way out. Flooging Tevez for 40mil to somehwere where he won't be able to help your rivals and replacing him with Aguero is a nic piece of business I think.

And after they floog the money for Tevez, they can finagle some money for Aguero and Nasri!

• Like 1

Birmingham are getting torn apart of all their decent players.

Also i've just realised how many people we have in our squad now. Got like 27 people who'd need to be registered and like 24 people under 21, we need to get rid of a few people haha.

Edited by davidmarrio

Barry Ferguson will be the Championship player of the season.

Alan Smith should do a similar thing and drop down a division now he's unable to do much more than foul.

Looked alright last night did Smithy, and he bossed the Championship season before last. He'd do a job for someone.

Go back to Leeds ?

And yes, Chelsea are actually signing .... goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois from Genk on a five-year deal.

Now there's rumors floating that Real will launch a 30m bid for RVP <_<

I think it'd have happened by now if it was going to happen. There's been rumours in the last couple of days that he wanted 20k a week from us and Bates didn't want to pay more than 15k (which would still make him our top earner) so talks have broken down. They're probably baseless rumours though.

Birmingham are getting torn apart of all their decent players.

Also i've just realised how many people we have in our squad now. Got like 27 people who'd need to be registered and like 24 people under 21, we need to get rid of a few people haha.

From this squad:

1 Brad Jones

2 Glen Johnson

4 Raul Meireles

5 Daniel Agger

6 Fábio Aurélio

7 Luis Suárez

8 Steven Gerrard (captain)

9 Andy Carroll

10 Joe Cole

11 Maxi Rodríguez

12 Daniel Pacheco

14 Jordan Henderson

16 Sotirios Kyrgiakos

18 Dirk Kuyt

20 Jay Spearing

21 Lucas Leiva

22 Danny Wilson

23 Jamie Carragher (vice-captain)

24 David N'Gog

25 Pepe Reina

26 Charlie Adam

28 Christian Poulsen

33 Jonjo Shelvey

34 Martin Kelly

37 Martin Škrtel

38 John Flanagan

40 Daniel Ayala

98 Emiliano Insúa

99 Alberto Aquilani

— Philipp Degen

— Doni

— Stewart Downing

— Nabil El Zhar

— Milan Jovanović

I could see Jones, El Zhar and Degen not being around during the season.

I like that apparently Insua and Aquilani are numbers 98 and 99. According to wiki.

I thought Degens contract was running out? Hmmm yeh from that list I'd agree with El Zhar, Jones, Degen, Jovanovic being certains to not be around. Poulsen I can't see being around because we have too many centre mids now

Gulasci will go out on loan I think especially with Doni coming in. Hopefully get him some valuable first team experience in a season long loan instead of just staying and not playing.

Tottenham are supposedly having talks with Vucinic

West Brom's sporting and technical director Dan Ashworth tells the club's website that they hope to set up a meeting with former Manchester United and England midfielder Owen Hargreaves in the coming days in a bid to sign him.

Good news for old curly hair. :)

• Like 2