2011 College Football Season

http://newsok.com/article/3601037

Oklahoma is looking to jump to the Pac-16. Let the dance begin again!

The Cowpokes are tied to OU by legislation ... so they'd both be going.

And uh wow ... it's starting early this year again. SACRAMENTO STATE TAKES DOWN OREGON STATE !!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

Purdue and MTSU in a thriller that I'm sure had JStarr changing his pants every five seconds.

Minnesota scared the crap out of USC, Houston tried to screw it up but holds on to beat UCLA, and Ole Miss literally coughed up the game to BYU in a shitty way to lose the game (fumbled on their own 8 and BYU took it in with like 5mins left).

After watching the ULM QB against FSU, yeah I really like them as my sleeper in the Sun Belt.

Also, some "over dinner discussion" from a good friend of mine at A&M who has some pretty good sources in Norman .... there's some discussion going around, that has legs, about OK/OKST being proactive and not waiting around to stay on the sinking ship with Texas. Pac-12 might be getting a call in the relatively near future.

^ ^_^

Here it is ... the Pac 16 is also to include OkST and Texas Tech :lmao: The Shoosting starts anew

I like your predictions, HTTK, and found myself agreeing with you quite a bit. I'm curious to see if you do a Notre Dame prediction. I have us finishing 10-3. 9-3 in the regular season, with a win over Maryland (in a rematch) in the Champs Sports Bowl (since they can take us in place of a Big East team once in the next three years). I'm fairly certain we'll either lose to Michigan in the Big House in their first ever night game OR against Michigan State at home. I don't expect us to drop both, though. I have the last game at Stanford marked as a loss too. And I figure we'll drop one to Navy or Air Force or possibly Maryland in the middle of the year.

I know 'lol notre dame' is your motto, but I'm curious to get an honest and realistic observation from you.

lol, notre dame :shifty:

The nightcap of big games was solid until the half, but now both are on the verge of blowout territory.

Just catching the fourth quarter of the Broncos-Bulldogs, and I know Boise have no big game until TCU, and I expect them to win well (Casey Pachell won't really have time or experienceto improve in clutch between now and then) but in whatever bowl game they get, they need to work on their long pass coverage, they just didn't pick him up at all there, and the Oregon's or Alabama's will pick them up on that.

Just catching the fourth quarter of the Broncos-Bulldogs, and I know Boise have no big game until TCU, and I expect them to win well (Casey Pachell won't really have time or experienceto improve in clutch between now and then) but in whatever bowl game they get, they need to work on their long pass coverage, they just didn't pick him up at all there, and the Oregon's or Alabama's will pick them up on that.

They won't have to worry about Oregon after tonight. I don't know that any current SEC team is going to air the ball out against a team like Boise State. The worst part about tonight's results for Boise State is that they will only end up moving up marginally to # 4 and any losses Georgia takes in the SEC will lessen the importance of their win here. The LSU win over Oregon will do much more to establish them as a "legit" BCS Title contender even though Boise's playing a road game and the LSU/Oregon game was at a neutral site.

If Oregon loses at Stanford, they won't win the conference and that's really the only big game Oregon has left unless you count USC. Oklahoma will probably end up playing an SEC team for the title and Boise State will end up in a BCS bowl game as consolation, unless TCU pulls off a huge upset or their kicker ruins the season again.