2011 College Football Season

Just catching the fourth quarter of the Broncos-Bulldogs, and I know Boise have no big game until TCU, and I expect them to win well (Casey Pachell won't really have time or experienceto improve in clutch between now and then) but in whatever bowl game they get, they need to work on their long pass coverage, they just didn't pick him up at all there, and the Oregon's or Alabama's will pick them up on that.

As NAIWF pointed out, not too many teams will be doing that/able to do that against BSU. Also, I highly doubt BSU will be putting their 3rd linebacker into a coverage situation like that all that often going forward.

Week 1 Fantasy update:

In the Pick 'Em Meacon/Starrman/myself all went 9-1 (I'm the only one that got BOTH big games right though <_<) but I missed my 4pt game and Starr/Meac missed their 1 pointer. So, I'm third with those two tied in first.

In the Challenge Meacon is on top with myself in second. The difference between us is me having Denard Robinson who somehow didn't account for a TD AND had the game called before full time while Meacon got 6 TDs from Martinez/Lattimore combined.

In the Showdown Meacon has me edged by 1pt but there's games today.

In short, fuck Meacon :shifty:

Week 1 Fantasy update:

In the Pick 'Em Meacon/Starrman/myself all went 9-1 (I'm the only one that got BOTH big games right though <_<) but I missed my 4pt game and Starr/Meac missed their 1 pointer. So, I'm third with those two tied in first.

In the Challenge Meacon is on top with myself in second. The difference between us is me having Denard Robinson who somehow didn't account for a TD AND had the game called before full time while Meacon got 6 TDs from Martinez/Lattimore combined.

In the Showdown Meacon has me edged by 1pt but there's games today.

In short, fuck Meacon :shifty:

Be nice! I'd trade it all away for the Irish to be 1-0, right now. :/

Maryland (Under Armour) and Oregon (Nike) are in a fierce battle for who can destroy the modern football jersey first. The Maryland flag is unique and, thus, needs to be implemented into your uniforms. Folks at UA interpreted this as meaning it should be the entire uniform. How to use the flag right? Look at the Baltimore Ravens or Baltimore Orioles.

That said, happy to pick up the win!

Word is Elton John looked at those uniforms and thought "Wow..thats a little flamboyant don't you think?"

If you drink enough, anything becomes sexy.

So I will be drinking heavily for all of Maryland's games the rest of the year.

That may be true, but when you wake up the next day you'll have a hangover and the uniforms will still be the worst ever worn in public. Beer goggles only work if no one knows you went home with the fat, ugly chick and we all know that's who you brought to the dance :P