2011 College Football Season

Boise laughed their ass off that entire game, as did I.

Oh, and Crist isn't alone at Kansas .... Jake Heaps is also going. Weis already has a QB for the next two years and he hasn't recruited a single person at Kansas yet. I honestly think he's going to do just fine there.

Barkley coming back to USC is fucking huge, and the right move. He's going to make Kiffin look really good/smart next year.

Chow takes over at Hawaii too. Should work out fine.

I don't ever want to root for Charlie Weis, but if he can drag that program back from the dead and ensure that one of the nation's best basketball programs isn't left out in the cold when the next round of Realignment Apocalypse Roulette starts up...meh. Rock Chalk like a mofo.

I wonder how they'll do next year without Kellen Moore. I think they might struggle a little early but I doubt they'll fall off that much. Although they are losing a lot of players on defense and their top rusher, so who knows? :wacko:

Losing seven starters on offense and all eleven on defense. Could be a tough season for them next year.

• Like 1

I wonder how they'll do next year without Kellen Moore. I think they might struggle a little early but I doubt they'll fall off that much. Although they are losing a lot of players on defense and their top rusher, so who knows? :wacko:

They asked the same question when Dinwiddie left, and then when Zabransky left .... Ditto Brock Forsey and Ian Johnson.

Peterson isn't going anywhere. They'll probably lose more than 1 next year, but this guy is smart as all hell. He plays his underclassmen better than any coach in the country. While they might lose a ton of "starters" he'll have plenty of people back that played a hell of a lot this year.

The "light schedule" next year actually looks rather tough for what Boise is capable of scheduling themselves.

?

Michigan State/Southern Miss is who they scheduled.

Name more than that/or that much in their conference schedule.

They'll have 3-4 "tough" games next year. Same as this year.

My comment as to light schedules was purely in-conference, I had already acknowledged that we had a tough out of conference schedule. Normally an easy conference schedule is what holds Boise back - next season the MWC schedule might help us out as we develop a new offensive identity and a new...well, a new whole defense.

As did Notre Dame in the fourth quarter. Again. <_<

:D *chop chop*

Really though, both of those defenses played insanely well the entire night. FSU gets 17 of their 22 guys back next year, and a whole shit load of freshman/sophomores played/started this year. *commences drooling over potential next year*

Also, the Alamo Bowl last night was the single most ridiculous thing I've ever personally witnessed in a football game ... and I was at the Plano/John Tyler "miracle" back in the 1990's (TX HS ball). We couldn't believe what we were seeing. Also, Ganaway is freaking best. When you watch those highlights the rest of the day, of him racing off into the sunset ... go check his size and then think about it. BEAST. 6' 240 ... BAM

As did Notre Dame in the fourth quarter. Again. <_<

:D *chop chop*

Really though, both of those defenses played insanely well the entire night. FSU gets 17 of their 22 guys back next year, and a whole shit load of freshman/sophomores played/started this year. *commences drooling over potential next year*

Also, the Alamo Bowl last night was the single most ridiculous thing I've ever personally witnessed in a football game ... and I was at the Plano/John Tyler "miracle" back in the 1990's (TX HS ball). We couldn't believe what we were seeing. Also, Ganaway is freaking best. When you watch those highlights the rest of the day, of him racing off into the sunset ... go check his size and then think about it. BEAST. 6' 240 ... BAM

I knew FSU was getting some starters back on defence but damn, They are going to be a heckuva football team next year.

Baylor and Washington: No Habla Defence... like zero defence at all.

On to today though, I know Iowa isn't supposed to be that good without Coker but holy crap Oklahoma wasn't much better.