2011 College Football Season

I can't tell you how much I hate the Big East.

Boise and SDSU bolted for them, when the Mountain West was showing promise finally? Ugh, fuck them all.

Nevada, Hawaii, Fresno join the MWC next year too <_< Imagine TCU/Utah/BYU/Boise in that mix as well. MWC as the 6th AQ conference EASY ....

but no.

Sam Houston were leading big, at 28-7. Montana made a game of it and came back to only be down 31-28, but that soph running back for SHS was too much for them. He had almost 290 yards. Montana couldn't stop him on a fourth down that would've given them the ball back at mid-field. What looked to be a blowout early really turned into a great game.

I'm really forward to the Wayne State/Pittsburgh State game that's somehow making it on TV here - I have no idea who's supposed to be good but FCS Tournament Football? I'm game for that.

I think that's the Division II championship game because I was reading earlier about Wayne State's magical Cinderella run.

Oh and it's Pittsburg State, they're from Kansas and one of the few DII progeams I've heard of because the Gorillas are a juggernaut.

It was the Division II Title game, They showed Highlights during the Ohio/Utah State game. They both sounded like D1-AA programs and I didn't expect any lower division from Local TV.

But Pittsburg State from Kansas? Definitely sounds like a D2 program, Like the University of California in Pennsylvania.