The Crow remake

=BK=

They'd save a shit tonne of money in getting Sting to play the part too, as he can bring his own make up. Hell, he can do it before he leaves home to go to the set each morning.

yes...Sting as a former pro wrestler who returns from the grave to take revenge on those who killed his career..

They'd save a shit tonne of money in getting Sting to play the part too, as he can bring his own make up. Hell, he can do it before he leaves home to go to the set each morning.

yes...Sting as a former pro wrestler who returns from the grave to take revenge on those who killed his career..

Which would basically be about 5 minutes long. The resurrection, then he offs himself for going to TNA instead of the WWE or Japan.

For anybody interested all the Crow movies and the TV series is on netflix.

Almost correct, The Crow: Salvation isn't

• 2 weeks later...

I loved the original movie, and the comic, so I'm as skeptical as anybody about a remake. I think they ought to leave it alone, the original Crow was very good, adapted very well from the comic and I really have a hard time with anybody other than Brandon Lee doing such a good job as Eric Draven. I'd be interested in seeing what they do with a remake but again, I figure they ought to just leave it alone (especially after all of the shitty sequels and t.v. series). The original movie and comic weren't carbon copies of each other but the movie was still very close to the original story. Plus My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult is shown performing in the movie, that's cool.

I actually didn't mind City of Angels, but I was 12 when I saw it and it had Iggy Pop. Funny thing is, the character Fun Boy from the original was based off Iggy Pop (the actual comic drawings rather). I also liked the quoted Joy Division lyrics throughout the graphic novel I have.

• 1 month later...
Bradley Cooper has dropped out of Relativity Media's reboot of The Crow, says a story at The Hollywood Reporter. Though neither is confirmed as of yet, Channing Tatum and Mark Wahlberg are both listed as possible replacements.

To be directed by Juan Carlos Fresnadillo (28 Weeks Later), the film will re-adapt the James O'Barr comic book series that was previously made into the 1994 film of the same name. Said to be a gritty reboot, the new film will again tell the story of Eric Draven, who returns from the grave to avenge the death of his wife.

The script was written by Fresnadillo and, more recently, Alex Tse came aboard the project for rewrites.

Cooper departed the project due to scheduling conflicts between The Crow and Paradise Lost, both of which plan to shoot early next year. In that film, Cooper will take on the role of Lucifer.

Wahlberg can soon be seen in Seth MacFarlane's feature debut Ted and recently signed on for the crime thriller Broken City. Tatum, meanwhile, is currently in production on the still-untitled G.I. Joe sequel and will re-team with Steven Soderbergh for Magic Mike, based on the actor's own experiences working as a stripper in Tampa, Florida.

Read more: Bradley Cooper Drops The Crow - ComingSoon.net http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=81065#ixzz1VAUC5P5L

Why is Mark Wahlberg always involved in parts he's just not right for? He should stop that.

Bradley Cooper has dropped out of Relativity Media's reboot of The Crow, says a story at The Hollywood Reporter. Though neither is confirmed as of yet, Channing Tatum and Mark Wahlberg are both listed as possible replacements.

To be directed by Juan Carlos Fresnadillo (28 Weeks Later), the film will re-adapt the James O'Barr comic book series that was previously made into the 1994 film of the same name. Said to be a gritty reboot, the new film will again tell the story of Eric Draven, who returns from the grave to avenge the death of his wife.

The script was written by Fresnadillo and, more recently, Alex Tse came aboard the project for rewrites.

Cooper departed the project due to scheduling conflicts between The Crow and Paradise Lost, both of which plan to shoot early next year. In that film, Cooper will take on the role of Lucifer.

Wahlberg can soon be seen in Seth MacFarlane's feature debut Ted and recently signed on for the crime thriller Broken City. Tatum, meanwhile, is currently in production on the still-untitled G.I. Joe sequel and will re-team with Steven Soderbergh for Magic Mike, based on the actor's own experiences working as a stripper in Tampa, Florida.

Read more: Bradley Cooper Drops The Crow - ComingSoon.net http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=81065#ixzz1VAUC5P5L

Why is Mark Wahlberg always involved in parts he's just not right for? He should stop that.

That's exactly what I was just thinking. As soon as I read Mark Wahlberg, I was just stupefied.