WWE '12

Guest rasko

Hold it down for just that little bit longer. When I first did it, I was letting go too early. It's better to let go late. The only time I know I'm screwed now is when the blue bar is tiny, and far over to the right, giving me one chance to kick out before the ref counts the three.

Thanks, I'll try it, and lets see if I have some luck. I guess I was letting go too early and sometimes too late.

But other than the kick out system, I am slowly adjusting to the controls, not too good with the grappling yet, but I'm not horrible either. Just need to look over the movelists and learn the buttons.

BTW, does anyone know how many times can you play in the Rumble? I was playing it as Orton and got eliminated, came back as DiBiase and The Rock, but after that, it was all controlled by the computer.

Edited by Baby Hewey

Turning the reversal sliders down slightly should help.

As for the stacking trophies, it's good that they'll just come with time - well, the Edge one, already got the others. It now looks like the most annoying one on the game could be the ''finisher in all 44 areas'' of backstage brawl. That or the ''crawl to the ropes whilst in a submission'' one, because you need to rely on the AI putting you in a suitable submission near the ropes. Hasn't happened to me yet.

Edit: I guess I'm letting D. Bryan do the lebell lock if it comes down to it...

I'm pretty sure that was the first trophy I unlocked in this game... I figured it was easy cause it was my first :wacko:

Also, Meacon, I turned down the reversal sliders a bit and the game got heaps more enjoyable as the constant reversals stopped...

Turning the reversal sliders down slightly should help.

As for the stacking trophies, it's good that they'll just come with time - well, the Edge one, already got the others. It now looks like the most annoying one on the game could be the ''finisher in all 44 areas'' of backstage brawl. That or the ''crawl to the ropes whilst in a submission'' one, because you need to rely on the AI putting you in a suitable submission near the ropes. Hasn't happened to me yet.

Edit: I guess I'm letting D. Bryan do the lebell lock if it comes down to it...

I'm pretty sure that was the first trophy I unlocked in this game... I figured it was easy cause it was my first :wacko:

Also, Meacon, I turned down the reversal sliders a bit and the game got heaps more enjoyable as the constant reversals stopped...

I was put in a submission and I was able to crawl to the ropes using the left stick. Give that a try. It tells you if you can do it for that submission below the BREAKING POINT thingo, similar to when it says press L1 for resilience or whatever it's called when you are being pinned.

Guest Yello Mit

After I unlocked Cole Lawler, I put them in a match against each other. Cole won the first match, then delivered a beatdown to Lawler after the match. Next week they were in another match against each other. Before this match, Otunga attacked Lawler and Cole got the victory again. Otunga tried to attack Lawler after the match, but Cole stopped him with the save. Cole is now a face. ;o I'm at a PPV at the moment, but next RAW, I'm assuming a match between Lawler and Otunga or Lawler/Cole vs. Otunga/McGuillicutty.

So, I just ordered myself a brand new Slim 160Gb console with MW3 and headset for £315. It's pay nothing for 12 months and also on an offer where you automatically save £40. I can sell MW3 and stuff so it'll end up being just over £200. Ideal. I will be joining you bastards tomorrow!

So, I just ordered myself a brand new Slim 160Gb console with MW3 and headset for £315. It's pay nothing for 12 months and also on an offer where you automatically save £40. I can sell MW3 and stuff so it'll end up being just over £200. Ideal. I will be joining you bastards tomorrow!

£315? :lmao:

You can get the 320gb with extra shit for £200 on Amazon.

Is anyone else allowed to download but not upload from community?

I uploaded a Straight Edge arena the other day on PS3 and it worked fine - you guys should download it, because no-one else has yet, and it's beautiful. :( ...and I want the trophy.

If I can ever get on I'll download it. If it's shit, well, -1.

I will under two conditions... You add me on PSN, and when I upload him you download Randy "the Ram" Robinson... So I can I get the trophie...

Same. No -1, though.