WWE '12

Guest rasko

I meant... hard was easy. :shifty: Time for legend.

Might start my Universe mode now because I can't be bothered with Triple H's RTWM yet. Couple of questions - do legends appear even if you haven't unlocked them yet? And also how do I stop the ones I have unlocked (Arn Anderson, Edge and Stone Cold) from appearing?

Had a pretty epic TLC match earlier with 3 friends on live. I was the White Power Cara, and they chose Raven, Goldberg and Kane. Went on for about an hour nd a half, was fun playing against people who don't spam you with running grapples >_>

Also about the Kharma DLC model, yep it sucks. But then so does every other diva model in the game. Their hair sticking through their neck isn't a good look.

Edited by zrc

Just finished the Sheamus story on RTWM. It wasn't so bad, especially in terms of story, just the brawls and stupid goals in matches dragged it. I liked how it segued into the Triple H story though.

Nice, so World Heavyweight Champion R-Truth got drafted over to Raw. Gonna be fun actually playing through SmackDown without having a World Champion there...could make for a huge push for the eventual MITB winner. One half of my World Tag Team champions also got shifted over to SmackDown, fortunately the Supplemental Draft corrected imbalance with the tag titles. :shifty:

Full Draft Results:

1. Rob Van Dam def. Rey Mysterio (Randy Orton to Raw)

2. Sin Cara def. John Cena (Triple H to SmackDown)

3. CM Punk def. R-Truth (Wade Barrett to Raw)

4. William Regal def. Kevin Nash (Rob Van Dam to SmackDown)

5. Goldust def. John Morrison (Brock Lesnar to SmackDown)

6. Alberto Del Rio def. Mark Henry (R-Truth to Raw)

SUPPLEMENTAL DRAFT

To Raw: Cody Rhodes, Ezekiel Jackson, Goldust, Sin Cara, Ted DiBiase

To SmackDown: David Otunga, Dolph Ziggler, Justin Gabriel, Michael McGillicutty, Zack Ryder

Michael Cole saying "there must be a glitch in this game, Michael Cole never loses!" when he gets eliminated from the Royal Rumble is gold.

I managed to get on Community Creations just about long enough to download an awesome Haku (crown included!), and a pretty good Great MUTA, though spent a while tweaking their stats so that they weren't obscenely overpowered, with Haku able to leap to the top rope in a single bound. There's some great CAWs on there, if you can stay online for more than three seconds.

I'm going to try and work on some myself...my Tiger King isn't half bad, but I kind of rushed it because I was with my girlfriend, and kind of felt guilty that she just had to sit through me messing around with the CAW mode, even if she did find it interesting at first. I played around with it a bit today to try and make a couple of people, but couldn't get Jushin Liger or Tursas to look quite right (which is irritating, as there's at least one item of clothing perfect for each of them), and couldn't get the body paint kanji stuff for Jinsei Shinzaki...I might end up making him without it, as there's enough other bits to make him look pretty awesome, and given a good entrance and the "Funeral" music, he'd be bad-ass, but it seems a bit pointless....

Yeah I've managed to get around 20 or so CAWs. Made the main event of Extreme Rules a six man HIAC match for the WWE Championship between reigning Champion Brock Lesnar, Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, Steve Austin, The Rock & Triple H. It was fun putting Hogan through the cell wall and than german suplexing Ric Flair through the announce table. Lesnar is unstoppable in the game, clearly the best character.

Edited by RockPaperScissors

The community CAW's not having the custom entrances (video, etc) is kinda annoying. Don't feel like making the entrances myself because it's so time consuming when you actually have a goal in mind. I like making entrances for guys I have created, because it allows for more freedom. But when you have to make the perfect entrance for Kurt Angle or Goldberg, it just gets irritating.

Edited by Universal