WWE '12

Guest rasko

The server is somehow worse than ever. I couldn't even connect to the main WWE 12 XBOX Live menu and it didn't even try for more than about 3 seconds. That is so far beyond pathetic I don't have the words to describe what it is. This game has been out for what, 3 weeks now?

The server is working great on PS3.

It's not for me. Well, I can get on fine, but then if I search for something it may fail on me then. Earlier, I searched for all movesets ordered by downloads. I went through the first 5 pages or so until it needed to load more, then it failed on me.

It's a bizarre thing.

For those with it on 360 and HAVE been able to have decent online access, how have online matches been? I put the game in my queue for gamefly and if it gets to me before the 10 day trial ends I would like to try a match or two online.

All the backstage brawls is worth it for the Jacob Cass finale. Very awesome.

Possibly the most absurd thing in a wrestling video game ever.

If you don't count Christian's Time Machine.

Or that magic wand that turned you into a woman.

Or that Battle Royal full of druids.

Actually, forget I said anything.

If that's because of the constact handicap matches and backstage brawls, I wouldn't recommend it...

At least as Triple H you're an all conquering God Beast that can kill Zack Ryder in two moves, so those bits don't last that long.

I just downloaded the superb looking Hallowicked, Frightmare and UMB CAWS. They're way over-powered, stats wise, but I know I'm gonna have a lot of fun with them.

I also downloaded CAWS for Shinsuke Nakamura and Tetsuya Naito, but they're VERY annoyingly locked for editing. It's especially annoying in the case of Naito, who has been given hideous looking hair and a strange selection of finishing moves (but the detail on his tights look superb and he hasn't been over-statted.) I think I can live with the Nakamura one, although I wouldn't mind changing the odd move.

Basically, server seems about fine now. I got booted out once, but got right back in again.

It's the last RAW before WrestleMania and after winning the main event, John Cena gets attacked by his rival Dolph Ziggler and...for utterly no reason whatsoever, Husky Harris. Fine...until I go onto the rankings afterwards and find that this random cutscene obviously means Harris moves from last in the rankings to #1 fucking Contender heading into Mania. That's him deleted and never being used again!

What a load of shit. I don't know what they were smoking when they made this game.

I, in my opinion, made a pretty decent Austin Aries CAW (that is more of a mix of several of his looks than just one), but the Jacob Cass storyline mucks things up by re-adjusting his size for the storyline.

Guest Yello Mit

I love that Divas can be in gimmick matches like TLC and such. I had a Women's Championship match between Beth Phoenix © and a CAW I made. It was a TLC match. The ending of the match was sick. The CAW was reaching for the title, and Beth came up and stopped her. She dazed her, flipped over her and powerbombed her through a perfectly placed table. Beth then climbed the ladder and retained her title. It was awesome.

Any good ideas for ridiculous CAWs?

Or, preferably, some good CAWs on the PS Community Creations? I'm looking for funny ones. Preferably fictional guys, but not Superman or anything like that (pirates, ninjas, etc.).

John McDawson, Karate Cowboy. create it.

Edited by Jasonmufc

Any good ideas for ridiculous CAWs?

Or, preferably, some good CAWs on the PS Community Creations? I'm looking for funny ones. Preferably fictional guys, but not Superman or anything like that (pirates, ninjas, etc.).

Evil Soviet Cosmonaut?