WWE '12

Guest rasko

Is it only available on X-Box or something? Tried searching for it and couldn't find it :(

Yeah, 360 only. Anyone is free to do a playthrough and post it on YouTube though... where's Eddie Ruckus been hiding? I would do it, but I'm not equipped and I'm totally lazy.

Guest Yello Mit

Okay, something weird happened. In a mixed gender tag match, it was Nash/Maryse vs. two CAWs. After the women were tagged in, Nash and the male CAW were ejected from the match, making it a singles match. I didn't realize that could happen. o_O

So fucking sick of people online. I'm gonna stop playing Elimination Chamber matches all together, because all people want to do is cheat to win. Where's the fun in that? I also hate how laggy it gets because EVERYONE chooses a CAW so I keep failing to kick out after like, one move :( Though I was estatic this morning. Played a Divas Tag Team TLC match online, me (Beth) and some guy (Kelly) against two CAW Divas. They were obviously amped up because they were kicking the shit out of my partner. I was skilled enough to reverse most things but they'd usually find a way to hit their finish. Anyway, my partner quit and I was left teaming with the AI. I decided to use this to my advantage. Managed to keep them both down for long enough for the computer to retrieve the briefcase. I can only imagine their reaction :P

So fucking sick of people online. I'm gonna stop playing Elimination Chamber matches all together, because all people want to do is cheat to win. Where's the fun in that? I also hate how laggy it gets because EVERYONE chooses a CAW so I keep failing to kick out after like, one move :( Though I was estatic this morning. Played a Divas Tag Team TLC match online, me (Beth) and some guy (Kelly) against two CAW Divas. They were obviously amped up because they were kicking the shit out of my partner. I was skilled enough to reverse most things but they'd usually find a way to hit their finish. Anyway, my partner quit and I was left teaming with the AI. I decided to use this to my advantage. Managed to keep them both down for long enough for the computer to retrieve the briefcase. I can only imagine their reaction :P

If you're playing ranked then those people aren't playing for "fun". Its the same every year. Eventually you'll findout ways to outsmart the cheaters.

I am loving playing stupid created stories that I've downloaded from the Community Creations bit.

"TONY GOES MAD" had me in hysterics for referring to Tony Chimel as "self-proclaimed Divas Champion", "Michael Cole's Bad Day" is just absurdly over the top, and "Sin Cara's Driving Test" has an amazing opening segment in which Sin Cara gets beaten up by nobody in the parking lot, and puts his own head through a car window.

Tomorrow, I shall investigate "Mark Henry's Nap Time".

• Like 1

I don't think so, though I did create one where Chavo finds Eddie in a coffin, and then his entrance music starts playing, immediately followed by Vader and Ricky Steamboat going out for a meal, and Steamboat throwing his drink in Vader's face. Vader looks hilarious sat in a tiny chair. Then three Arn Andersons beat up a younger Arn Anderson.

To be honest, I've not really approached this feature with a very serious attitude.

• Like 1