WWE '12

Guest rasko

Well, at some point in this thread I pointed out that 'Stone Cold Dies' was pretty highly ranked on the 360 service. This week I found 'John Cena's Death'.

Frankly, I'm too scared to play either of them.

Yours though sounds like something i'd love to play.

Well, at some point in this thread I pointed out that 'Stone Cold Dies' was pretty highly ranked on the 360 service. This week I found 'John Cena's Death'.

Frankly, I'm too scared to play either of them.

I downloaded 'Stone Cold Dies' today and it was ridiculous. It starts with about 50 cutscenes of Austin just doing things that end up "killing" him before ending with one match at Wrestlemania against 3 Vince McMahons.

I went on a downloading spree today as my Live subscription is running out soon. Downloaded heaps of CAWs including an awesome looking Warrior.

I also uploaded a "The Tick" CAW to the 360 servers. If anyone is interested please download it. It's the first CAW I've made with the intention of uploading.

Since I've gone on in the middle of the UK day, I've thankfully managed to make some few CAW downloads so I now have some cracking Uso, Titus O'Neil and Derrick Bateman CAWs, plus a Sara Del Rey that is not too bad at all either. Only took three weeks! Might go back for a couple more before I go out, really want to flesh out my Universe rosters a bit more. That Diva DLC can't come soon enough!

Yeah, I now have CAWs of the entire roster downloaded, NXT guys included. The best Trent Barreta one I could find was still pretty shitty, but I can always replace it later on. Looking forward to the DLC coming out to complete the roster.

Also found a great Skip Sheffield with his new attire, so I'm enjoying clotheslining people into oblivion with him.

Divas pack is out sometime this week, was a message going around on x-box live saying they're out this week. I expect it to be thursday and friday. If not then just after christmas. And as for the Legends pack they just sai January. Can't imagine they'll make us wait an age, considering they'll be promoting WWE Brawl pretty soon.

I think he meant anything that hasn't already been announced at this moment. Like say if they were to release a new masked Kane or something.

I hate Daniel Bryan's attire on the game, looks really crappy IMO, and I trying to change it on Superstar Threads just looks worse. It's a shame, because his currnet black one with red flames is ace.

Also, I've completed the RTWM now, it was pretty good if a little drawn out towards the end. I got tired of fighting Animal and Vader backstage though. What seemed like 2 weeks in a row I opened the door to fight both of them backstage. Nash's voice was too quiet.

• Like 1

Why does it take an extra day to release it outside the US? :wacko:

European PS store updates on different day to US.

I wonder if Zeke is seen wanking backstage, over said divas. This here what you call masturbation.

He sneaks into the locker room and does it into their pockets.

Wait, I mean -1 for Baddar.