UFC Undisputed 3

Gazz

MK. Well, the clinch game is so much more confusing than in the original but fuck me, submissions are FUN. It took me a little while to get used to the new ground system, particularly the thing where you have to hold the left stick for stronger strikes, but I'm starting to get the hang of that too. Enjoying this! Fighting as a middleweight, Igor "Iron Head" Smirnov has two Fight of the Year wins, two KO of the Year wins and...is in the same division as Anderson Silva. Ah.

I cannot understand how a game that was given an alpha/beta/whatever specifically to test the capability of the servers for online play can be this fucking broken on day one. Seriously, you're getting shown up by EA Sports, and their servers are fucking dross most of the time.

As bad as EA Sports is, THQ is much worse. WWE 12's servers were down for a month.

If it helps, all the talk of shitty servers has put me off of buying the game, stopping THQ gaining more money.

Servers been fine for me. Had quite a few fights with my friend and had a quick ranked match before and that seemed perfectly fine. It may just be with other people or just depends when you go on them.

Edit: Nothing like winning the WFA Heavyweight title due to an early stoppage by the ref :P:lol:

I had a great fight with Jon Fitch for the Welterweight title. Everyone else so far has been more then willing to stand and bang but not Fitch, we'd trade a few blows then he'd catch a kick and I'd spend 30 seconds trying to weasel my way back to my feet. I ended up winning when I stunned him with a left spinning back fist and as he was going down I caught him with a right spinning back fist that ended it, it was beautiful.